Support from a Bluenose! (1 Viewer)

Pork Pie 67

Just a bit of support from a B'ham City supporter. Pretty disgusting what's happened to you lot and as usual it's the supporter that suffers most. Just show's what a sad state of affairs football is in the West Midlands and anyone of us could be next to go down your route with my own club being the most likely. So best of luck to you and I hope something good comes out of this however long that road may be.

KRO

ohitsaidwalker king power

Just a bit of support from a B'ham City supporter. Pretty disgusting what's happened to you lot and as usual it's the supporter that suffers most. Just show's what a sad state of affairs football is in the West Midlands and anyone of us could be next to go down your route with my own club being the most likely. So best of luck to you and I hope something good comes out of this however long that road may be.

KRO

Thanks- we dislike Villa more than you.....;)

Sky Blue Dal

KRO

Please try and spread our demise to everyone including all the blue nose fans and let the football league officials know they are not fit for purpose if they dare hand over the golden share to these hedge fund charlatans without looking deep into to there finances.

Like you said ... any club can be next and the FL/FA who are suppose to protect football in this country from owners like SISU but they seem to keep on failing big time. I just hope they make the right decision but not counting on them.

In the Recent events, I have lost confidence in them and the footballing administrators in this country to do there job right.

Last edited:

pusbccfc

Cheers mate, support back at you, considering the state your owner is in.

Users who are viewing this thread