Swindon Di Canio (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

3 players signed yesterday. Football league won't ratify.

Di Canio released statement.

Position untenable lied to by club.

Star player sold behind his back.

Sticking round purely for fans

SkyBlue_Bear83

Di Canio is a whiny bitch

Been given a free reign for his entire time at Swindon and now moaning when they say no to him

dongonzalos

Geeze

one of our rival managers just announces that he is considering quitting and their club is in disarray and the post is consigned to never going read section already!

Nick

Administrator
Geeze

one of our rival managers just announces that he is considering quitting and their club is in disarray and the post is consigned to never going read section already!

Stop your moaning it is boring. It has been moved to the correct section.

Nick

Administrator
Back on topic, i dont feel sorry for di canio after his league table belled antics after the game.

Covstu

He was funny and fresh at the start but his whinging is getting annoying, having said that it is good to see managers standing up to the club when players are being sold from underneath them.

dongonzalos

So dont post stuff about other teams if it is boring then?

It's not if people see it they will comment, a section entitled other stuff won't take their interest. This thread in the main body, would attract twice the viewers as you well know from the stats. It affects CCFC massively.
It directly affects CCFC and should be in the CCFC body.

Please don't take this personally this is an awesome site. You do an awesome job.

Purely feedback
This section should be for 'David Beckham signs for PSG.'

Not matters that affect Cov directly

Anything that actually affects CCFC be it boardroom or significant matters regarding our main competitors. Should be in the main body.

For example Di Canio threatening to quit Swindon and the fact they cannot play their three new signings.

Does that affect CCFC more than some bloke saying I reckon Marlon King ( who would never sign for us) would do a good job for us, this season ( no shit he is one of thd top scorers in the division above)

I just don't get it.

Decisions made by the board affecting the future of our club should be in the main thread.

Threads should be entitled correctly and the whingers ( don't read it)

Just my opinion of course

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
It's not if people see it they will comment, a section entitled other stuff won't take their interest. This thread in the main body, would attract twice the viewers as you well know from the stats. It affects CCFC massively.
It directly affects CCFC and should be in the CCFC body.

Please don't take this personally this is an awesome site. You do an awesome job.

Purely feedback
This section should be for 'David Beckham signs for PSG.'

Not matters that affect Cov directly

Anything that actually affects CCFC be it boardroom or significant matters regarding our main competitors. Should be in the main body.

For example Di Canio threatening to quit Swindon and the fact they cannot play their three new signings.

Does that affect CCFC more than some bloke saying I reckon Marlon King ( who would never sign for us) would do a good job for us, this season ( no shit he is one of thd top scorers in the division above)

I just don't get it.

Decisions made by the board affecting the future of our club should be in the main thread.

Threads should be entitled correctly and the whingers ( don't read it)

Just my opinion of course

This is now in the wrong section and should be in the feedback / admin srction ;)

It is how all forums are run, they have sections and things fall into them!

It isnt about coventry city so was moved out, get over it!

People read all sections, when you click new threads it shows threads from everywhere (not to mention the redirects that are usually left anyway)

Users who are viewing this thread