Swindon town consider... (1 Viewer)

Sub

i do not think we are in any position to laugh at a team with a small debt of 13m

Astute

But if you believe what SISU say we are not in debt.......other than rent and whatever other bills have not been paid.

InterSkyBlues

The third time they have gone into admin. Another tranche of small businesses will go under as a result of monies owed yet another football club will re emerge and start spending willy nilly again. Makes no sense to me how football clubs can rack up the debts with no worries about the future, lets just go into admin.......

jimmyhillsfanclub

...wish I had a 12" cock.....

....then I wouldn't keep grazing it on the pavement...

...ba boom tish...

fernandopartridge

The thing is with Swindon is that they seem to view administration as a get out of free card.

CCFC aren't ones to talk, but, aren't Swindon also in breach of the FFP rules and as such under embargo?

Baginton

Is it their 3rd admin 'within 10 years'? it will be a 20 point deduction like Luton Town, unless the FOOTBALL LEAGUE want to change the rules AGAIN ...

Like ONLY giving Pompey 10 points for their 3rd administration :whistle:

feck the football family, just worry about Cov getting promoted, mawhinney :jerkit:

ccfcway

Nick Watkins, their Chief Exec

says "this club has no debts apart from those to principle shareholders, It does no need administration. We owe nothing to HMRC, no overdraft etc"

Hmm, sounds familar

Users who are viewing this thread