T.V Ads...or one in particular (1 Viewer)

Bunnykins

The New Cabury's one where The Boy and Girl are moving their Eyebrows up and Down. Whats it got to do with Chocolate?

AND Doe's anyone else find it Creepy and Strangely Disturbing:eek:

ccfcadz

I dont see how it has anything to do with cadburys abit like the Gorilla and the airport one. What annoys me the most is that I cant do that with my eyebrows!

Vixen

Have you see the one with the kid arguing with his mum cause he wants a poo at Pauls!?

Like wtf?! :D

All for air freshner :rolleyes:

I do like the one with the specky guy in the office who takes all his clothes off and goes home down the massive water slide for Barclaycard :D

simmouk

Administrator
Hehe yeh the Barclays one is good, love the song from it as well. But apart from the actual bit in the advert where he "contactlessly" swipes his card through the Veg store, there isn't much to do with it - although I suppose it could be promoting fun and freedom and that kind of stuff? Adverts don't really need to be about the product or content they are promoting normally anyway, it just needs to be something that catches your eye and gets you talking about it afterwards - which is why both the Barclays advert, and the Cadburys one, are successfull because we are talking about them right here! Now I won't necessarily go out and buy a Cadburys bar because of the advert, and I've got no desire to get a contact-less credit card from Barclays or whatever it is lol, but the more it gets passed on that its been seen, somewhere along the line someone will go out and buy that chocolate, or apply for the card!

And yeh, the Cadburys advert is un-nervingly freaky. Can't work out whether its all real and its just speeded up footage, or if some of it is computer-generated layered over the top, or what! It's just werid! BUT it's doing its job, getting it into your head! Advertising is annoying like that!

flammablepiss

Facebook User
haha I found the eyebrow advert hilarious !
Maybe its trying to say chocolate makes you happy or something ? I don't know.
I also like the cream egg one where the champagne bottle pops and the cream egg explodes on the ceiling hehe :)

Bunnykins

Awwww yes I feel so sorry for that egg. He did'nt deserve to be splattered :(

Nick

Administrator
Sometimes adverts have nothing to do with it but they do the job of getting people talking.

It is like the Compare the Meer Kat one, Meer Kats have nothing to do with Cars or Insurance but it is catchy and people remember it :)

simmouk

Administrator
That damn suited Fox freaked me out the first time I saw it!!! "What the...IT'S A FOX IN A SUIT! PLAYING BINGO! THE WORLDS GONE MAD!".

Users who are viewing this thread