taking the shirt off after scoring (1 Viewer)

I am lead to believe its about sponsorship. At the moment when the cameras focuses on the goalscorer, and there for the team sponsor, in a moment associated with success......he whips his shirt off and they lose valuable TV time and assocaition with the good times. I think as with everything in modern day football its about the money.

Answer - Write the name of the sponsor on their chest just in case.

Johnnythespider

what if he had city link tattood on his chest
I am lead to believe its about sponsorship. At the moment when the cameras focuses on the goalscorer, and there for the team sponsor, in a moment associated with success......he whips his shirt off and they lose valuable TV time and assocaition with the good times. I think as with everything in modern day football its about the money.

CovLis86

To be honest i was just pleased to see a new player have that much passion for the team doing well.

Mr pot

Um how embarrassing. I took my shirt off watching it at home. I was jumping around like a madman :-(

Changeyourface

Anybody remember Martinez's celebration at Barnsley? Jumped into the stand and ran half way up it till he was smothered by fans.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I play golf if I get a birdie or Par I don't tear my shirt off. I might jump and even let out a mid volume whoop, but the thought never enters my head to rip off my shirt and run around the course.
Because Football is a more passionate sport? Brings out the emotions of people more than golf?

WYKENSKYBLUE

may be in the coming weeks one of the lads likely to score, wears a second shirt under his first! when he scores and rips it off in celebration the ref cant book him as the second is there for all to see! throw it the crowd whatever he wants! would this be the loophole to beat the booking? IMO

PUSB!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Yeah, what about Juan Sara lifting his shirt and his vest saying Jesus Loves You?

It would be a bit scarey seeing that, if you were playing in a Mexican Prison football team! :whistle:

cathedraltospare

It's about the shirt sponsor - all about money. Stupid really. I wonder if they also have clauses against close ups of players who have just made massive mistakes or lost on penalties...

Users who are viewing this thread