Match Thread Tamworth match thread (1 Viewer)

mark82

What's score and who has scored. Bit pissed but confused! :D

lifeskyblue

3-3. Cross into box from wing. Centre forward heads down and into net

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lifeskyblue

Getting bit sloppy. Twice lost it in our back third by dwelling on ball

aloisiwouldhavescored

Sounds like a good run out. Thanks lifeskyblue for the updates, sorry we couldn't make it there ourselves after all.
Many City fans there?

Esoterica

He looks like he's been on the weights rather than someone who's been on the mars bars, not fat at all.
Like i say, glad to hear it. That picture alone makes him look portly so i was pleased when lifeskyblue said he'd been putting himself around a bit. Hope he makes the break through this year.

M&B Stand

Ford was the best player for me, Ponticelli looked the most unfit (although it's the first friendly so that's forgivable), but the most talented. Stranded up front on his own v a senior side, put a decent shift in, two good chances one goal.
Decent run out and effort for kids v an older non league outfit.

Irish Sky Blue

Today was the first time I had seen Ponticelli play.. I thought he worked really hard, constantly chasing down Tamworth defenders. His goal was superb. He took a long upfield pass that had snow on it down on his chest and into his feet and finished with ease. Tamworth had an experimental side out today so it is hard to say what standard he was playing against today. However, He certainly has potential.

Otis

Must thank the wife. As always on a Saturday after we get back to Leicester after watching the sky blues she has a chilli ready for us.

Yeah, but it's only the left overs from what I was eating there while you were at the game.

Otis

Big hair guy hits the bar for us
We've got Richard Ayoade here on trial?

ba500374c212d43032b9df85414c9858.jpg

Went to Tamworth yesterday. Enjoyed the game. Always difficult to assess pre season games but good goals scored. Ponticelli was constantly trying to get into good positions but only had two opportunities. Muffed the first but took the second really well. Bayliss (4) played well as did Steadman (10), Hickman (7) no.11? and the guy with the hair! A good work out and lots of potential for the future.

SlowerThanPlatt

Nice finishes for our goals. Stedman is only 17 and so is the right back Green. Few others in second half also only 17. It was Tamworth's first team as the reserves had a game in Nottingham. I recognise every player in the video apart from #8 who is a trialist I think, possibly Matty Miles who can play defence and midfield

Users who are viewing this thread