Telegraph Spin (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Dont pull that one ! You bitch about everything Telegraph/Gilbert I think your a tad jealous that you have nt got his status amongst CCFC fans .

Are you not going to tell me how it was personal then? I don't think it was personal in the slightest.

I am very jealous of his status, quite clearly. What exact is his status amongst CCFC fans by the way?

Bruce the Boot

You know its personal , you dont like the bloke. More people follow his views than yours .

Nick

Administrator
You know its personal , you dont like the bloke. More people follow his views than yours .

Point out where in this thread it is personal?

I quite clearly don't give a shit who follows my views, else I wouldn't always be in a minority with most of them. If I wanted lots of people to follow my views I would make shit up that people want to hear.

Still, good job at trying to take the attention away.

Bruce the Boot

Point out where in this thread it is personal?

I quite clearly don't give a shit who follows my views, else I wouldn't always be in a minority with most of them. If I wanted lots of people to follow my views I would make shit up that people want to hear.

Still, good job at trying to take the attention away.

Your views are very minority .

Nick

Administrator

So your logic about me wanting a big following has failed. Couldn't give a shit if 3 or 100000 people agree with me, as quite clearly shown every time I post.

So, are you going to point out what I posted that was personal against Simon (I have never been personal, it has always been about CCFC stuff) or are you going to shut up?

Grendel

The only minority is the one brain cell swimming in the vacuum in your head.

I'm bored with you. Piss off back to the telegraph and be back amongst your friends.

Bruce the Boot

The only minority is the one brain cell swimming in the vacuum in your head.

I'm bored with you. Piss off back to the telegraph and be back amongst your friends.

And here's everybody's favourite clown !

Grendel

And here's everybody's favourite clown !

The only clown is you. Most ccfc fans think Gilbert is a moron. There's only council jack griffin (aka council dart) UKIP Tony (great to see you and he have joined forces) who defend him. What's your username on the CT site. You are obviously a mentalist and you clearly haven't supported the team for a very very long time if ever.

skybluetony176

Why are you deflecting that the Telegraph are bending the truth?

Just trying to keep in with everyone else. Deflection is the name of the game on here. Do keep up.

Besides for some balance it's always worth pointing out the telegraph aren't the only ones bending the truth.

Nick

Administrator
Just trying to keep in with everyone else. Deflection is the name of the game on here. Do keep up.

Besides for some balance it's always worth pointing out the telegraph aren't the only ones bending the truth.

That isn't bending the truth is it? It is completely incorrect / made up.

You are welcome to also rip articles apart pointing out things that are wrong though, it is what places like this are made for.

skybluetony176

That isn't bending the truth is it? It is completely incorrect / made up.

You are welcome to also rip articles apart pointing out things that are wrong though, it is what places like this are made for.

Damn right. We've had two new year's (it will be three soon) and we still haven't had Tim's exciting new stadium announcement in the new year. That's gone way past taking the piss. Glad you agree.

Nick

Administrator
Think you'll find that Gilbert is playing to the crowd. He doesn't really have a view, his objective is getting people to click on the CT website or buy his book. Some people might fall for it.

That's the thing, it is obvious to anybody with eyes.

He does have a living to earn like everybody else, and he is good at playing the game by the look of it!

Nick

Administrator
Damn right. We've had two new year's (it will be three soon) and we still haven't had Tim's exciting new stadium announcement in the new year. That's gone way past taking the piss. Glad you agree.

Yes, the one I said at the start I had filed in the bullshit drawer.

torchomatic

I follow Nick. If he said jump off a cliff then I would.

albatross

Quick, more and more people are starting to see through the shite.

giphy.gif

Probably journalistic license i give you but

How come you have such 20/20 vision and see though all of this and can expend this much effort reacting to the CET but you fail to see or react in a similar manner when SISU , Joy and Tim spin you a load of old tosh? Queue pages and pages fantasising about the fictitious BPA and how it will look and how we will get there and the 365 revenue and the magic dust thats used to pay for it?? But then.....it's the same names circling the wagons for them.....

Nick

Administrator
Probably journalistic license i give you but

How come you have such 20/20 vision and see though all of this and can expend this much effort reacting to the CET but you fail to see or react in a similar manner when SISU , Joy and Tim spin you a load of old tosh? Queue pages and pages fantasising about the fictitious BPA and how it will look and how we will get there and the 365 revenue and the magic dust thats used to pay for it?? But then.....it's the same names circling the wagons for them.....

Because, people talk about the new stadium and they say bullshit and move on. All of the debate is about "what ifs" and hypothetical scenarios, nobody is ever saying "I cant wait to pick my seat at the butts".

It doesn't take 20/20 vision to disprove shit like this, just 15 - 20 seconds and the internet.

If this is "journalistic license" aimed to promote a boycott, how do we know what else is?

I'd half expect the spin from SISU, the council, ACL etc but when the local newspaper is clearly making things up to push agendas then what's going on?

One of the biggest issues in our fanbase we have is confusion, partly SISU's shit communication and partly people like the Telegraph who mislead the fans.

Chipfat

Shock, horror, a media outlet spin's a story to get people buying his paper or clicking on a web page.. That is his job, even if you don't like him as a person its what he does, i wonder how many have actually met the lad. He is a salesmen with a pen and an outlet and as posted before probably has no real agenda other than playing to the crowd.

As for the USA connection, FFS if you think Simon can spin you want to live over here, in my life i have never seen an election run or supported by the media for one candidate so ferociously. Live in the land of the free or a democracy my arsehole, none of us do.

Nick

Administrator
Shock, horror, a media outlet spin's a story to get people buying his paper or clicking on a web page.. That is his job, even if you don't like him as a person its what he does, i wonder how many have actually met the lad. He is a salesmen with a pen and an outlet and as posted before probably has no real agenda other than playing to the crowd.

As for the USA connection, FFS if you think Simon can spin you want to live over here, in my life i have never seen an election run or supported by the media for one candidate so ferociously. Live in the land of the free or a democracy my arsehole, none of us do.

I haven't mentioned him as a person.

It isn't spinning a story, it is making things up. This is where a lot of people rely on getting their CCFC news to form their opinions.

Chipfat

I haven't mentioned him as a person.

It isn't spinning a story, it is making things up. This is where a lot of people rely on getting their CCFC news to form their opinions.

Nick i never said you did mention Simon, my post was a general comment about what he does and what he is trying do create, he as said by Fernando and me, is playing to the crowd and 70 replies on here says he is doing what he set out to do. As for making up stories!! its a paper, a media outlet, that's what they do, they say or print whatever suits the agenda the owner has. If you are looking for morals or honesty within that trade you will have to look hard to find a straight up journo.

And as in my post if you think Simon can tell a tale(Spin) you should be over here listening to USA media attempt to fix the election.

ccfcway

its the media. They just want the clicks.

I saw a website last night saying "you'd be amazed what Kelly Bundy from Married with children looks like now"

God knows why I clicked it, I watched "vacation" a film with her in the night before. Funnily enough, she looked the same as she did 24 hours ago

Kingokings204

Nick i never said you did mention Simon, my post was a general comment about what he does and what he is trying do create, he as said by Fernando and me, is playing to the crowd and 70 replies on here says he is doing what he set out to do. As for making up stories!! its a paper, a media outlet, that's what they do, they say or print whatever suits the agenda the owner has. If you are looking for morals or honesty within that trade you will have to look hard to find a straight up journo.

And as in my post if you think Simon can tell a tale(Spin) you should be over here listening to USA media attempt to fix the election.

Do you mean the agenda against trump? Or Clinton?

Users who are viewing this thread