Terrorism (2 Viewers)

Otis

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Muslims, grrr!!! They're nothing but trouble! There's no such thing as a good Muslim, grrrr. Need to kick them out! I blame Merkel! Grrrr, knee jerk reaction, grrrrrrr!!!!!!

I think that just about covers it. Do you want to close the thread, Nick?

Hold on, we need a 'SISU out' before we can close the thread.

SISU OUT!!!!!!!

Gazolba

The World was a much safer and saner place when everyone lived in their own countries with their own beliefs, religions and customs, before all this multi-cultural and diversity nonsense started. People are happier when they are surrounded by people like themselves. What do immigrants do as soon as they arrive in a new country? They form a little community of people like themselves.

Liquid Gold

Terrible, they should lock them up and throw away the key, flying over their country in these space age bombers and terrorising the poor population by dropping bombs on their children, disgrace ;)

Liquid Gold

The World was a much safer and saner place when everyone lived in their own countries with their own beliefs, religions and customs, before all this multi-cultural and diversity nonsense started. People are happier when they are surrounded by people like themselves. What do immigrants do as soon as they arrive in a new country? They form a little community of people like themselves.

1. It is safer now than it used to be
2. how do you define what people are like you
3. some of my best friends are from various parts of the world multiculturalism isn't nonsense, you're backwards

Otis

It's a crazy world out there and under Isis rule in Syria, in the name of God (to their minds) a female dentist is beheaded for giving dental treatment to a man. :(

SkyblueBazza

I do wonder if God is actually wonderful & IS love...maybe the terrorism in his name is his way of saying that we shouldn't be lauding him on high & worshipping him. He's just a thing like the rest of us. And I woder if he thinks us clinically insane if we live our lives by the Bible or whatever in any way...after all - he didn't write them as far as anyone can prove

...onwards & upwards PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread