Thai skyblue (1 Viewer)

kg82

Do a great English breakfast in there (the yorkshire). I think your talking about soi Sensabai where they park all the motorbikes

Indeed I am! And I've heard about their breakfast, the main thing being "best bacon in SE Asia"!!

skybluenewman

Indeed I am! And I've heard about their breakfast, the main thing being "best bacon in SE Asia"!!

Theres one opposite aswell which does a good breaky, its run by a scotsman and his thai wife. Its beside the scuba diving training. Certainly cures one of them nasty hangovers.

kg82

Theres one opposite aswell which does a good breaky, its run by a scotsman and his thai wife. Its beside the scuba diving training. Certainly cures one of them nasty hangovers.

Good advice for the morning! Although when I get back to the hotel it'll be about 5am, so I may not actually see breakfast time!

skybluenewman

Good advice for the morning! Although when I get back to the hotel it'll be about 5am, so I may not actually see breakfast time!

Hit up Chang snooker bar at the end of sensabai, open till ten am which will take you right through to breakfast hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread