Thank God that's over (1 Viewer)

Jackoskyblue

Anyone else glad we've finished playing Preston now over the last month that **** of a manager has wound me up way too much, their cheating bullying players have wound me up and their moaning fans too.

Breathing a sigh of relief that we've seen the back of them

Mr pot

It's like playing the same team on fifa 13 three times in a row annoying and irritating. Glad it's over....and for what it's worth I'm not ever looking forward to the trip up there again for a long time. Preston is a shit hole. I was despaired at the state of the pitch today. For all my trips up there I seem to remember that there pitch always stood out as something to be proud of. Maybe westley the wanker had had his team training on it during all this bad weather. It wouldn't surprise me

WestEndAgro

I agree with you,, Unless we meet at Wembley in the playoff Final (unlikely)

Roadtrip46

It's like playing the same team on fifa 13 three times in a row annoying and irritating. Glad it's over....and for what it's worth I'm not ever looking forward to the trip up there again for a long time. Preston is a shit hole. I was despaired at the state of the pitch today. For all my trips up there I seem to remember that there pitch always stood out as something to be proud of. Maybe westley the wanker had had his team training on it during all this bad weather. It wouldn't surprise me

It's funny you should say that, since he did actually make our players train on it this week... I can't speak for all of the Preston fans, but I'd say the majority, including me, are just as sick of him as you are.

you were unlucky today. I think if you scored in those 25 or so minutes before our first goal, you would've gone on to comfortably beat us. That first gave us some much needed confidence which I think made us play with a bit more desire in the second half to get something out of the game. Anyway, all the best for the rest of the season.

kepit 2 yusen

Thanks for your comments Roadtrip. To be fair the fans and officials that I came across today up there were sound.
Unfortunately Westley has your team playing some ugly football and the games are not the best to watch. I've been at all three with us over the past few weeks and left frustrated that the football has not been good. It makes it tough for any team to play "proper" football and each resorting to unpleasant tactics to grind out a result.
The keeper succeeded in winding up the Cov fans which his manager would have loved. It's funny but a little respect gains respect back.
Oh well glad it's all over and wish your fans and their team well but don't care too much for Westley !

Mucca Mad Boys

It's funny you should say that, since he did actually make our players train on it this week... I can't speak for all of the Preston fans, but I'd say the majority, including me, are just as sick of him as you are.

you were unlucky today. I think if you scored in those 25 or so minutes before our first goal, you would've gone on to comfortably beat us. That first gave us some much needed confidence which I think made us play with a bit more desire in the second half to get something out of the game. Anyway, all the best for the rest of the season.

I feel sorry for PNE fans, I don't mind PNE, but yous always beat us, but this Westley guy is dragging your club through the mud, in fact, cow shit, he's got PNE playing bad football, ok, at the end of the day, winning is the aim of the game, but his tactics aren't even effective, and, yous simply don't win enough. I feel, PNE should be doing better, top 10 minimum.

Ah well, quicker your Westley nightmare is over, the better!

UNCLE MONTY

Horrible little scrote westley, PNE are a horrible team to watch as a result. Total anti football. Hope he gets sacked soon so you can progress.

Macca

Check us out getting all high and mighty about footballing style after our last 11 years before Robins!

kepit 2 yusen

We have just played crap Pre robins and been beaten fair and square. We weren't capable of questionable tactics. PNE do have one or two very good players but just being led by an idiot that will stop at nothing.
The good thing is CCFC obviously get to him :)

Users who are viewing this thread