Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Thank you and goodby

Covcraig@bury

Fan Favourite
Joined
Jul 25, 2012
Messages
3,866
Reaction score
2,916
That’s it , Robins needs to move on . The last few games his ability to select a team that will compete and make the change when it’s needed has passed . Thank you for your time but you need to go !
 
He could lose every game for the rest of the season and still have the backing of most fans, and rightly so.

Anyone who genuinely wants Robins out is a short sighted fickle clown.

Why should we throw away years of good work, on and off the pitch because we find ourselves in a relegation battle after expecting ourselves to be... *checks notes* in a relegation battle.

Not sure why I bothered logging on because I knew there'd be loads of this shit.
 
He could lose every game for the rest of the season and still have the backing of most fans, and rightly so.

Anyone who genuinely wants Robins out is a short sighted fickle clown.
It's the same handful every week tbh ...well within their right to call for it ofcourse
 
He could lose every game for the rest of the season and still have the backing of most fans, and rightly so.

Anyone who genuinely wants Robins out is a short sighted fickle clown.
We are talking big money if we go down £3-4m in tv money alone with the Ricoh return etc it cannot happen
 
It's the same handful every week tbh ...well within their right to call for it ofcourse
It’s certainty growing week on week he’s a bottle job at this level he’s clearly lost the players and has ran out of ideas,a football chairman does it in January...he’s not at this level tactically
 
We are talking big money if we go down £3-4m in tv money alone with the Ricoh return etc it cannot happen

We're exactly where we expected to be.

If we were 10 points adrift at the bottom you'd have a point.

But we're where we knew we would be.

Why throw away years of good work for that?
 
Robins has been asking for a reaction for weeks he cannot get it out of them no issues losing but the manner he sets us up the mentality these players have it comes from the top their weak as piss and the fight is gone
 
Robins has been asking for a reaction for weeks he cannot get it out of them no issues losing but the manner he sets us up the mentality these players have it comes from the top their weak as piss and the fight is gone
Totally agree, how many more chances can he have ? I’m surprised he made substitutions so early !
 
He could lose every game for the rest of the season and still have the backing of most fans, and rightly so.

Anyone who genuinely wants Robins out is a short sighted fickle clown.

Why should we throw away years of good work, on and off the pitch because we find ourselves in a relegation battle after expecting ourselves to be... *checks notes* in a relegation battle.

Not sure why I bothered logging on because I knew there'd be loads of this shit.
If he loses every game, he has to go. That would be such an awful run of results.

I have always backed him, but if we put in abject displays and the players look like they have no fight in them, that is simply unacceptable.

I didn't watch the game, but all I have heard is that we lacked spirit and fight and looked clueless.

We may well win on Monday and I will be backing that we do, but if we continue this awful run, the manager has to go. We don't even seem to be going down fighting.

Hopefully Blues will lose tonight and it will be no damage done again, but we can't keep expecting everyone else to screw up around us week in week out.
 
If he loses every game, he has to go. That would be such an awful run of results.

I have always backed him, but if we put in abject displays and the players look like they have no fight in them, that is simply unacceptable.

I didn't watch the game, but all I have heard is that we lacked spirit and fight and looked clueless.

We may well win on Monday and I will be backing that we do, but if we continue this awful run, the manager has to go. We don't even seem to be going down fighting.

Hopefully Blues will lose tonight and it will be no damage done again, but we can't keep expecting everyone else to screw up around us week in week out.
Come on let’s get real do you see him getting a reaction from them Monday ?

He’s lost the dressing room
 
If he loses every game, he has to go. That would be such an awful run of results.

I have always backed him, but if we put in abject displays and the players look like they have no fight in them, that is simply unacceptable.

I didn't watch the game, but all I have heard is that we lacked spirit and fight and looked clueless.

We may well win on Monday and I will be backing that we do, but if we continue this awful run, the manager has to go. We don't even seem to be going down fighting.

Hopefully Blues will lose tonight and it will be no damage done again, but we can't keep expecting everyone else to screw up around us week in week out.
If we played every game like today, he'd have to go.

We won't, though, I'm sure of it.
 
The way I see it - His remit is to keep us in the league. If we survive relegation then he has succeeded and deserves to keep his job.

If we get relegated then it may be worth looking at. Has he taken us as far as he can? No point changing the manager now.
 
He could lose every game for the rest of the season and still have the backing of most fans, and rightly so.

Anyone who genuinely wants Robins out is a short sighted fickle clown.

Why should we throw away years of good work, on and off the pitch because we find ourselves in a relegation battle after expecting ourselves to be... *checks notes* in a relegation battle.

Not sure why I bothered logging on because I knew there'd be loads of this shit.

They'd be insane
 
It was a bit of hyperbole, just highlighting what an incredible job he's done for the last few years.

Ainsworth at Wycombe has them battling every game whereas Robins clearly just writes off half the fixture list
 
That’s it , Robins needs to move on . The last few games his ability to select a team that will compete and make the change when it’s needed has passed . Thank you for your time but you need to go !
c**t!
 
Ainsworth at Wycombe has them battling every game whereas Robins clearly just writes off half the fixture list

Yeah and they're rock bottom.

I know which team I'd rather be and which manager I'd rather have.

As for Robins writing off the fixture list that's such bullshit I don't know why I'm even bothering to respond. That's playground stuff.
 
He could lose every game for the rest of the season and still have the backing of most fans, and rightly so.

Really? That's up there with wanting ex players.

So basically what you are saying is that he can just get away with anything? That's what happened with Thorn when nobody would have that he was shit.
 
If we go down sack him, if we stay up sack him. In fact, he should be sacked tonight and probably should have been weeks ago
 
If we go down sack him, if we stay up sack him. In fact, he should be sacked tonight and probably should have been weeks ago
January before budget was wasted is when they usually make changes we don’t have football owners who really give a shit
 
Yeah and they're rock bottom.

I know which team I'd rather be and which manager I'd rather have.

As for Robins writing off the fixture list that's such bullshit I don't know why I'm even bothering to respond. That's playground stuff.

They're rock bottom because they're even weaker and lower funded than us. But they don't get spitroasted all that often.
 
Don’t think it’s just me and Grendel anymore is it have a look around it’s growing

I'm not there with 'sack him now' but I'm firmly of the view he should go if we go
 
So he’s a c**t because his opinion differs from yours ? 🤣
No. Because of a standard SBT knee jersey post straight after a game. Win Monday he's a messiah. Truth is he's something in between and this seasons target was staying up. If we achieve he stays, if we don't he goes. It really is that simple.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom