Thanks but sadly no thanks (2 Viewers)

Z

Zeus

MK Fan here in peace, congratulations on a great win, great turn out and 2 breath taking free kicks any team would be proud of!

However....

Thanks for the gate money...
But no thanks to those of you involved for trashing parts of our ground

Never expected that from coventry!

1475888_696491610370340_342510004_n.jpg

D

Deleted member 4439

Embarrassing: we sure have our share of idiots and trash.

You have a first class stadium in which to watch football, and a good footballing team.

Z

Zeus

Yeah in an open honest world we're around 90 years behind you for a fanbase and was great to see the passion today minus the pitch invasions, there is always 1% of idiot fans, just such a shameful end to a good afternoon!

ecky

we are really sorry for the drunken minority who tarnish our club, they are a disgrace, you have a fantastic stadium shame more of you dont turn out, apologies once again and please tell your fellow supporters we are not all like the idiots who caused that damage..

Z

Zeus

we are really sorry for the drunken minority who tarnish our club, they are a disgrace, you have a fantastic stadium shame more of you dont turn out, apologies once again and please tell your fellow supporters we are not all like the idiots who caused that damage..

One day we will fill it weekly, probably a long time away but one day haha, best of luck for the season!

RFC

Makes me ashamed!

Just wish they could be held to account and dealt with.

Reflects very badly on both the Club and supporters reputations.

Makes me feel as though I want to disassociate myself from CCFC.

Last edited:

kdrinkell

I did witness some shocking behaviour today,the highlight was a rather portly lad urinating at the top of the stairs (behind a waist high wall) to the retail park whilst a lady walked past grimacing.

Sorry for the damage,a great stadium.

Z

Zeus

Makes me ashamed.

Rest assured you were not the worst, AFC Wimbledon fans in THAT game last season trashed our bars, toilets and even sh*t on the floors... But that is a whole other story!

Sky Blue Harry H

No need for it - same idiots who can't behave whether they're in Cov or anywhere else for that matter. Large majority had the craic and stayed on the right side of decent. Agreed = great stadium.

Astute

Rest assured you were not the worst, AFC Wimbledon fans in THAT game last season trashed our bars, toilets and even sh*t on the floors... But that is a whole other story!

Can't think of any reason they would do anything like that.

Z

Zeus

Also i hope whoever threw our corner flag in to the stand, made sure it was returned ;)

RFC

After more years than I care to remember, this sort of thing will stop me going, home or away.

So far all Home games & 3 Away, which is usually about my total for the season!

Grendel

RFC; said:
Makes me feel as though I want to disassociate myself from CCFC.

Every cloud.....

Astute

The facts of our clubs creation would agree with your statement

I know an AFC fan. It is a sad story. We feel bad enough having our club taken away from our city. We hope to be coming back home. Can't imagine what it would be like if we ended up somewhere else permanently.

Great stadium but do wish that they would put in some ventilation for the smoke in the toilets. Even the old bill commented on it when he came into the toilet and a fan offered him a fag in a gesture of kindness.:D

Sky Blues

After more years than I care to remember, this sort of thing will stop me going, home or away.

So far all Home games & 3 Away, which is usually about my total for the season!

A few idiots trash a ground and you rightly condemn them.

Owners trash a football club and you, RFC, support them... :whistle:

SkyBlue_Bear83

From what I heard a group of fans decided to jump over the counter at the bar in half time and help themselves to the beer in the fridge

Not excusable but predictable, for many of our fans that was probably their first game of the season. If you lock the monkeys up all year and then release them from the zoo for a day, expect shit to be thrown around.

ohitsaidwalker king power

It never ceases to amaze me how foolish some folk are... I was in that corner with my son...at the very back of the stand and consensus in the ground has it that the bar was the subject of looters after a few free beers- madness- no doubt CCTV available and now a criminal record to boast about for a free bottle of Stella- well done?
In addition grown men 20-30-40 year olds running down the stairs from the back of the stand to get on "the pitch"... over zealous enthusiasm is one thing and being lost in the moment is OK of course, its a passionate game...but this is 'considered' behaviour-it would have taken some involved 10 seconds plus to get to the edge of the pitch-surely long enough for senses to kick in- even if some had been dulled by beer?
I'm a massive Sky Blue fan-My son and I love being amongst us all..... banter and high spirits are one thing, criminal damage, stealing and risking a club penalty is another.

SkyblueBazza

MK Fan here in peace, congratulations on a great win, great turn out and 2 breath taking free kicks any team would be proud of!

However....

View attachment 3080

I agree - absolutely shameful & true fans of any club would rather the muppets that does this kind of thing would just go away & leave us alone.

Also, equally embarrassing was when I went to the toilet at half time...about 6 Cov fans smoking away, & a fair few people unhappy with the stench in there & the fact they were crowding the place out a bit. So on leaving I saw 4 police having a giggle together & mentioned it to one of them. His reply "Yes, I'm not a bit surprised mate"...& did nothing!

Skybluetrev

Great day out, but I have had to bring my mate to a&e because he was hit on the back of the head by a seat thrown from our own fans.... Idiots

Ashdown1

Crikey............ a few casualties and a bit of bad boy behaviour. You can take the boy out of Cov....................but

Personally I didn't see anything worse than a bit of desperate urination but you are always going to get a bit of collateral damage when 7000 lads/lasses go on the ale trail, no need for stupid vandalism and petty theft though, it's just lacking in class !

skybluefred

However....

View attachment 3080

I know I will be lambasted for this comment,But, Ban all alcohol and anybody who smell's of drink from all football grounds.
There is time aplenty for drinking after the match.

CJ_covblaze

Shocking behaviour. The way the old bill was treated at half time was poor. Noticed a scanner on one of the turnstiles was smashed up when I left too.

kdrinkell

I know I will be lambasted for this comment,But, Ban all alcohol and anybody who smell's of drink from all football grounds.
I am sure all the stadiums in the country would not be happy with this idea

ccfcway

Thats not the problem, the individuals are the problem !

A shutter was damaged and beer thrown about in the air (like at the majority of away games thus far) get a grip.

As for a chair been thrown, that is unacceptable and is worth talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread