That headmaster turning kids away due to uniform (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

Not sure how clear it was in some cases. Some children were turned away because there shoes had metal buckles, bow ties and were too shiny.

Also doesn't help that a lot of companies advertise certain footwear which are considered unacceptable as 'school shoes' and 'ideal for school'

You can't blame advertising on people being too stupid to interpret a uniform policy

skyblueinBaku

You can't blame advertising on people being too stupid to interpret a uniform policy
They may not be unable to interpret a uniform policy - they probably just ignore it.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Yea but people are stupid, they've always been stupid and that isn't going to change.

If the schools want it done right, then it should be made as simple as possible that even a stupid person can understand it. It doesn't help when retail outlets are exploiting these stupid people.

skyblue1991

Nothing wrong with Asda or Tesco.

All my work shirts are from Tesco. Two for £15 and I just replace them every six months.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

skyblue1991

We got some asda school stuff last year, it out lasted some of the expensive stuff.
I moved jobs last year and was estatic so went and bought some Moss Bros shirts which were about £30 each.

Theyre a bastard to iron and they faded quite quickly.

Stick to Asda, Tesco etc. As for school it's a no brainer.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

shmmeee

Yea but people are stupid, they've always been stupid and that isn't going to change.

If the schools want it done right, then it should be made as simple as possible that even a stupid person can understand it. It doesn't help when retail outlets are exploiting these stupid people.

"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools" - Douglas Adams

Users who are viewing this thread