That scramble !! (1 Viewer)

skybluebelgium

[video=youtube;ffXVAohHFws]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffXVAohHFws[/video] :)

scroobiustom

Bodies>>>on>>>the>>>>>line

Joy Division

Highlight of my season too, couldn't stop laughing :claping hands:

sky_blue_up_north

It was brilliant, at the time I could not believe they did not score. Never seen anything like it!

Paxman II

As it rebounded back out the incoming player hit the shot and it defected and hit another Tranmere players arm and looked fairly deliberate. Clearly seen yet the officials did not?

Did you see the sense of spirit in our lads? Just look at the end in particular where they literally crowd out the ball em masse in a show of unity as if to say "oh no you bloody don't" and that's what I like about this team under Robins.

Last edited:

Joy Division

As it rebounded back out the incoming player hit the shot and it defected and hit another Tranmere players arm and looked fairly deliberate. Clearly seen yet the officials did not?

I thought it was a Cov players arm

torchomatic

It was like the Atherstone ball game or whatever that one-horse town calls it.

Sky Blue Pete

There are some really funny events there. Baker reacts fabulously! Who is no.17 who really doesn't act to anything and doesn't get involved!

LewSkyBlue

me and my mate turned to each other and said "you know both of the managers were button-bashing there"

for the older lot that may not understand....rappidly hitting the buttons on a games console controller ;)

scroobiustom

What makes that funnier is the headline at the bottom..."Messi scores twice for Barcelona"

#worldsapart

Users who are viewing this thread