That touch inside by JC (1 Viewer)

dadgad

A touch of Sky Blue CLASS!!!!
Take a bow son!!

Nick

Administrator
Yep, sold the defender as if he was going to shoot and laid it off. I don't think Baker expected it at first!

ccfcway

Jordan Clarke

He could have easily had a shot instead of knocking down that cross to Baker....

If it wasnt for that, we would prob be out the cup tonight.

Credit where credit is due !

kg82

Aye, it seems he's an easy target for the boo boys but that was brilliant. Couple of dodgy moments in the match, but I also thought he had a couple of good moments too.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Shows great composure, 4 or 5 lovely headers back to Murphy where anyone else in our team would have just put there head underneath it and headed it as high as possible into no mans land

As another person said, he does tend to take risks at time

Nick

Administrator
Forgot about those back headers. Nice and calm but too calm when he tried to take players on on our goal line.

6 Generations

I am 4,546 miles away watching on Slingbox (God bless Slingbox).

I have been through every emotion and most of them were inspired by Jordan Clarke. I like Jordan, but somebody please tell him that he is not Xavi, apart of course from that brilliant pass to Carl Baker for the equaliser.

Well done City.
PUSB

covcity4life

Great assist

Shit performance

On Cov academy nutthuggets can't see him for the player he is

New right back loan plz robins

CovMatt1987

he seems to do easy things with great difficulty and difficult things with great ease. definately has potential. the touch for the goal was quality. what really impressed me was the composure.......no thought of blasting a pointless shot into a wall of defenders for glory, or just throwing an aimless ball in the middle, real composure and quality moment

Baginton

that was a lovely touch, not sure if he meant to do it, loooked like a bit of a bobble, but it fell lovely for Bakes to whack in the from the narrowist of angles.:D

torchomatic

Yeah, i'm not his greatest fan but he played well tonight. Just watched the goals as i recorded the game. Amazing.

dadgad

Clarke was absolutely pants tonight

Not even close to being true.....he had a couple of dodgy moments but more than made up for it.
We're in a final and its down to JC.
I dont know why I'm even bothering to discuss this.
Ridiculous.

SkyBlue_Bear83

So much better than Christie, as I keep saying.
I agree, I've not said too much this season as up until lately Christie had been playing well

Clarke shows much more composure pretty much every where on the pitch and is a better defender. Although I do like Christies dribbling and direct style at times, just gets the ball and runs down the flank with it

LJC_CCFC

Not even close to being true.....he had a couple of dodgy moments but more than made up for it.
We're in a final and its down to JC.
I dont know why I'm even bothering to discuss this.
Ridiculous.

What except the assist did he do well

Sutty

Was just going to tweet him but looks like his Twitter account has gone?

Wouldn't be surprised. I know he got some very close to the bone abuse from morons. It's sad when a kid can't be on social media like others their age.

Anyway, I've always liked Clarke. Does a few stupid things at times when he's trying to be a bit too clever, but I think he's technically one of the best players at the club. Probably only him and Baker in the squad would have the ability to play that little cushioned pass. Beautiful.

stupot07

Difficult game to judge him, prestons work rate and pressing tonight surpassed anything we have seen this season. Christie has not been under that level of pressure in possession.

SkyBlue_Bear83

He got racist abuse from some brainless morons after the Brentford game this season after he gave away a last minute penalty

How many times did Preston send it long over the top and he calmly nodded it back to Murphy? He was brilliant tonight, put in a few good challenges and didn't lose many headers. Well done Jordan!

skyblue025

I thought Clarke defended really well tonight. His problems come when he thinks hes Cafu and can dribble the length of the pitch.

dadgad

He got racist abuse from some brainless morons after the Brentford game this season after he gave away a last minute penalty

Is this true? If it is those responsible should be outed immediately.
The lad's got great talent - only a blind bigot could say otherwise

@richh87

Someone please tell me what he actually does

Times his challenges extremely well, rarely getting skinned or giving away a foul - and also extremely composed in possession.

I like Christie too, and I think we should rotate them depending on who we're facing.

Mucca Mad Boys

Times his challenges extremely well, rarely getting skinned or giving away a foul - and also extremely composed in possession.

I like Christie too, and I think we should use them both depending on who we're facing.

If we got promoted next year I'd perhaps try Clarke on the wing, or Christie if Clarke fails...

Combine the 2, you have a god damn good RB!

Users who are viewing this thread