***The 2015/2016 Negativity Thread*** (1 Viewer)

LJC_CCFC

If you enjoy bitching, moaning and generally being negative about anything and everything - like most Coventry City fans - this is the thread for you.

The Penguin

You know what I want to bitch, moan and be negative about?

The bitching, moaning and negativity!

Is it annoying we haven't signed anyone? Sure.

Is it really time to be flailing our arms around screaming, "THE SKY IS FALLING IN THIS CLUB IS CRAP EVERYBODY OUT!!!"

No.

Seriously, people need to chill out. If in two to three weeks there's still been no movement, I will gladly eat humble pie and say "yep, now it's brown trousers time".

But the reaction from a number of people is like the first league match of the season is tomorrow and we're so short on players that Mark Venus is being forced to make a comeback :)

CovisGod

A) Big patch of blue on the back of the shirt looks silly if you don't have a name and number

B) Not signing anyone, released 9 players from a team that nearly got relegated last season and as yet none have been replaced

C) Mowbray going from Confident of success, to hopefully we'll be ok

D) People keep bloody moaning and it's making me moan when I'm generally Mr Positivity

E) The season tickets Arent going back to the credit card style system

F) Its my day off and it's raining :(

Last edited:

cornoccfc

The horrid blue square on the back of the shirt

Messi not being signed yet

Last edited:

LJC_CCFC

Is it really time to be flailing our arms around screaming, "THE SKY IS FALLING IN THIS CLUB IS CRAP EVERYBODY OUT!!!"

No.

Seriously, people need to chill out. If in two to three weeks there's still been no movement, I will gladly eat humble pie and say "yep, now it's brown trousers time".

But the reaction from a number of people is like the first league match of the season is tomorrow and we're so short on players that Mark Venus is being forced to make a comeback :)

Yeah, the main reason I've started this is so those sort of people can accumulate in one place, rather than in multiple threads.

skybluepm2

No.

Sorry, this is far too positive to post on this thread. Please re-direct elsewhere ;)

Seriously though, it could be worse. Remember this time 2 years ago? -10 points and a transfer embargo!

simonregis

Guys over 30 complaining about the football top they have bought. GET REAL do you think you're going to get a call up? You're too fat for the frikking thing anyway.

The buses and trains to the stadium. Are they having a joke? If I wanted a fekking assault course I'd join the army.

Ryton? Who gives a fek about 'sprucing up the place'. You want my feking season ticket to buy a tin of paint. Who's the new player? Gloss?

Food companies? All this feking northampton shiiit started because of the pies and we don't get money NOW feking wasps sign a hundred year contract with the same feking company. THEY FEKKING taste a hundred years old.

TM and his feking team - we have more feking backroom staff than players what's he trying to do start a feking social working group?

THATS ONLY A START I'LL BE BACK

matesx

SISU wont pay for a ladies team.

BASTARDS!!!

Boo fucking hoo

Hobo

The trouble is some fans confuse being unrealistic as being positive and being realistic as being negative. Some fans also think every professional footballer has a secret desire to play for Coventry City FC and all it takes is a phone call to get them on board.

Grendel

SISU wont pay for a ladies team.

BASTARDS!!!

Boo fucking hoo

Not only that it's sisu's fault that wasps have banned them from using the Ricoh.

Shameful.

simonregis

Not having a feking home friendly against a big club. We pay WASPS rent so we should demand we play on the pitch before August. Are we like the old biiddy who won't complain to the council when she has a leaking roof?

shy_tall_knight

the opposite of negative is positive, we have so much to be positive about, we finished our third season in the third division in 17th place behind the mighty Scunny, Walsall & Oldham. Our long-term future has been put in doubt now that WASPS have got our ground. We have a squad where only Maddison would definitely get a transfer fee if sold and possibly Haynes - so we have the worst squad of players since the pre Jimmy hill era. now whilst I recognise the constraints we are working to it would have been nice to have some positive news regarding signings, unrealistic but not undeserved for the long suffering fans.

bringbackrattles

Mowbray is starting to sound stressed already and it won't be long before his mantra will be the same as Pressley's :"we are where we are." In other words we've got no money to buy players !

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Why are Mars bars getting smaller? GGGGRRRR!!!!!!!!!

chiefdave

Why are Mars bars getting smaller? GGGGRRRR!!!!!!!!!

I thought I was going mad so I googled it a few months ago and yes they are getting smaller and smaller. From 62.5g to 51g. There's one less triangle on a Toblerone as well! Bloody scandal.

The manufacturers claim it's what consumers want. I'm sure we all want to pay more for less.

wingy

A bit like getting 18 cigarettes In a pack so as to keep the price sub £7 etc
Of course the Govt health bodies will be pleased with that.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Too many XXXXXXXXL shirts in the CCFC shop. Each are big enough to cover the Isle of Wight. Bleedin' ridiculous.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Perhaps I exaggerated - the model village at Godshill !

Houchens Head

And Houch why have you got Steve Bruce's face on your avatar !

It's my Avatar avatar. I wondered what avatar I should change to and thought what better choice than an avatar of Avatar and call it "My Avatar". Bleedin' hell! I never thought I'd type the word "avatar" so many times in a paragraph! Phew!

Houchens Head

Perhaps I exaggerated - the model village at Godshill !

I was in Godshill a couple of days ago. I didn't go into the model village though. Mind you, all the years I've lived here, I've NEVER visited the model village! :thinking about:

stupot07

​We're the only team in the league who have only signed 1 player...

Are we? What would be helpful is a list of all the teams in this league and the number of players they have signed. Then we can keep track.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

skybluebeduff

Are we? What would be helpful is a list of all the teams in this league and the number of players they have signed. Then we can keep track.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

http://www1.skysports.com/football/team-transfers-league-1

It's not a greatly updated link, but its fairly up to date with signings. I've quickly looked at all teams over the weekend and also added on their latest signings which hasn't been updated. I'm almost certain that we're the only team with 1 signing so far.

Warwickhunt

why have we not gone for some Greek players!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread