The bar in Fargo village and the Gosford (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Are they any good ?
The wife and young un are in town tomorrow and while they are shopping I thought I'd have a couple of pints up there

Sky_Blue_Daz

Just looking for somewhere different

Otis

Not been in, Daz as I am not a drinker.

Best to go to Fargo when there is something on though.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Daz

Sod's law I'm on nights next weekend

Sky_Blue_Daz

Mind you I checked and the pub there isn't open on a Sunday unless it's a private function

Otis

Didn't know you weren't a drinker Otis. You've never mentioned it.

Fair do's. Got me there, Hill. :)

Wasn't trying to make a point, just that I am there regularly at Fargo, but have never been in the brewery.

I promise I will never tell anyone ever again ....... including my wife.

Otis

You'll be telling us you're a vegetarian next.

I am, you're right! How did you know?

I apologise for the post. Honestly did it subconsciously rather than to deliberately make a point. :)

I don't have a problem with the demon drink. Only reason I don't drink is because every time I have alcohol I get a headache, even if it is just one glass of wine or half a lager shandy.

Wish I could try out the brewery there to be honest.

bringbackrattles

I am, you're right! How did you know?

I apologise for the post. Honestly did it subconsciously rather than to deliberately make a point. :)

I don't have a problem with the demon drink. Only reason I don't drink is because every time I have alcohol I get a headache, even if it is just one glass of wine or half a lager shandy.

Wish I could try out the brewery there to be honest.
I had a fair few pints on Saturday in fact too many, and on Sunday I felt really rough and for the first time in years thought I'll knock it on the head. Many of the people who I drank with over the years have stopped, but I've continued. See how I feel come the weekend ?

Users who are viewing this thread