The biggest wan..r to ever put a city shirt on (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2477

Following a theme who is the biggest wank.r to have ever put a city shirt on and why ?

My vote is David bellend for all the one on ones he missed which would have kept us up and his comments about. The club.
Fist class prick

Last edited by a moderator:

Rusty Trombone

Following a theme who is he biggest wank.r to have ever put a city shirt on and why ?

My vote is David bell end for all the one on one she missed which would have kept us up and his comments about. The club.
Fist class prick

RFC. For obvious reasons.

D

Deleted member 2477

Forgot about the orange one. What a wank.r

Hobo

Freddie Eastwood out plays Julian Joachim, Gary Collier, Graham Withey (had the defence of being signed from non league), Roger Van Goole (winger who never took his clogs off) and Sky Blue Sam who was just some Joe in A stinky suite!

rob9872

Frank Le Boeff

andyboy81

Me! I regularly knock one out in my cov shirt!

Joking aside... How can anybody not have Lee Hughes at no1??? The rest have said a few mean things now and then... big fucking deal!!! What that c**t (and yes... c**t is a valid term in his case in fact..... THAT SHITCUNT!) did is a completely different level to what any other player has done before, whilst or after playing for us!!

RoboCCFC90

It's very close out of Bellend and the Murderer, however Jay Bothroyd wouldn't be to far behind..

Hugh Jarse

The two faced Welsh twat Bellend tops my list, closely followed by Marlon King and that murdering piece of scum, Lee Hughes.

larry lloyd

I can only assume thaiskyblue never saw him play in our colours. Yes, he was past his very best but he gave his all, so to put him on the biggest wanker list is a little harsh.

andyboy81

It's very close out of Bellend and the Murderer, however Jay Bothroyd wouldn't be to far behind..

Close???? Sorry Robo but they are in completely different leagues.

How about you explain how they are close to the 2 families he ripped apart and then ran away like the fucking coward that he is.

fernandopartridge

Following a theme who is the biggest wank.r to have ever put a city shirt on and why ?

My vote is David bellend for all the one on ones he missed which would have kept us up and his comments about. The club.
Fist class prick

I think you're getting him mixed up with a famous photographer.

fernandopartridge

And it's Lee Hughes by a country mile. Bellamy might be a detestable little prick but he wasn't to blame for us being relegated and his comments about the size of the club ring pretty true.

thaiskyblue

The two faced Welsh twat Bellend tops my list, closely followed by Marlon King and that murdering piece of scum, Lee Hughes.

I can only assume thaiskyblue never saw him play in our colours. Yes, he was past his very best but he gave his all, so to put him on the biggest wanker list is a little harsh.
i saw him play, he's on my list because going to the league cup semi against forest , he was on radio trent totally bad mouthing our club and city, one comment i remember was , "the best thing about coventry is the m6 out of it ", a complete wanker.

Hugh Jarse

i saw him play, he's on my list because going to the league cup semi against forest , he was on radio trent totally bad mouthing our club and city, one comment i remember was , "the best thing about coventry is the m6 out of it ", a complete wanker.

Didn't know this, fair play to you Sir!!

torchomatic

Lee Hughes because of his off-the-field cowardice. He was never that good on it either.

torchomatic

Snozz_is_god

The answer to your question, might not be a sky blue shirt but the shirt is sky blue:

6FB16EBAEB50BDB3189A2E8F4D98.jpg

The Reverend Skyblue

my vote goes to the wanker who appointed Andy bloody Thorn as manager, he must have worn a skyblue shirt at some time.

Have Kiddy just appointed him ,or am have I jus contracted dyslexia,( I bet I spelt that fucker wrong)

Users who are viewing this thread