the christmas 23 thread (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Anyone seen any decent supermarket beer offers? I've got a few kegs for my machine cllb tropica, Lowenbrau and a goose island one, I'm think of the generic beers like bud, carling etc

fernandopartridge

Anyone seen any decent supermarket beer offers? I've got a few kegs for my machine cllb tropica, Lowenbrau and a goose island one, I'm think of the generic beers like bud, carling etc
They had some bottles of Mahou in Aldi I noticed, not sure if I'd read the label right but it seemed to be £8 for 12? Might be wrong but it's a good deal if so.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Daz

They had some bottles of Mahou in Aldi I noticed, not sure if I'd read the label right but it seemed to be £8 for 12? Might be wrong but it's a good deal if so.

There doing kegs of that for the perfect draught machine I've got one on the way

Sky_Blue_Daz

Was supposed to be on a half day today but asked if I can go into the office to do some online training, I did it all last night but submitting them all today to look super busy.

So I'm fannying around on here for the day , when does everyone break up?

I'm done today then back from the 28th to the 3/01/24 then having 10 days holiday

fernandopartridge

Was supposed to be on a half day today but asked if I can go into the office to do some online training, I did it all last night but submitting them all today to look super busy.

So I'm fannying around on here for the day , when does everyone break up?

I'm done today then back from the 28th to the 3/01/24 then having 10 days holiday
I'm off after today until 8th Jan

oscillatewildly

Sorry, Daz - Not aimed at you personally, just the whole ahh you know.
I'll no doubt add something a little more positive at some point.
Nah, bollocks to it. I've tried to conjure a little positivity for the time of year but it is just so fucking overrated and it's not even cold.
I mean, if the setting was a little like Roman Polanski's 'Vampire' film then I might get somewhat enthusiastic. But it's not.
Great result today tho - In the windy but otherwise mild North East.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Right we’ve done the mass , veg is prepped for tomorrow, my and me girls are in matching pjs ( I know some might think it’s wanky ) And we are watching nativity and the drinks are nice and cold

Merry Christmas troops , be safe be happy and if you can’t be good be quiet

Sky_Blue_Daz

I’ve had a generous drop of baileys in my coffee , but in the kitchen cooking the dinner but we aren’t having it tilll later this evening

LastGarrison

Me and the Missus both full of flu. Drank through Saturday and yesterday but don’t think I’ve got it in me today.

Staying out the way and letting the in-laws do the cooking!

Merry Christmas!

Sky_Blue_Daz

Trying to cook half cut is hard, o don’t know how Keith floyd made it look easy

LastGarrison

Me and the Missus both full of flu. Drank through Saturday and yesterday but don’t think I’ve got it in me today.

Staying out the way and letting the in-laws do the cooking!

Merry Christmas!
Turns out it it’s Covid.

Missus really feeling it but I’ve just drank through it for four days straight.

Few days off now and then probably back on it for another three from Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread