The clock is ticking again Robins... (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

Not sure you can blame Robins for individual errors.

If he’s have made 4 or 5 changes to the team he’d have been hammered for changing a side that had been doing well.

Hobo

if you can’t get your team up for a must win home match against another, yes another lower league team, then you’re not wanted here.
No top seven finish or you’re out son!!

You should be posting about players not putting in a shift.

hill83

How long have you had this template saved? ha ha*

*no I don't think today was acceptable

StrawMan.jpg

how-straw-man-science-distorts-climate-change-discussions

Nick

Administrator
My issues with Robins today.

Made the first sub way too late.
Bringing Barrett on for Haynes, granted Haynes was dog shit but they wouldn't have had so much space to score at least 2 of their goals.
Starting Vincenti

ccfcway

My issues with Robins today.

Made the first sub way too late.
Bringing Barrett on for Haynes, granted Haynes was dog shit but they wouldn't have had so much space to score at least 2 of their goals.
Starting Vincenti

didn't even win the game if we started 0-0 after he bought on 1st sub
agree, he shoudn't have made that change
vincenti scored 2 in 3 and keeps the shape MR wants, no reason to think he shouldn't have started. He wasn't to blame for first 15 and 0-3 down

Legia Sky Blue

Now I normally have a glass half empty view of CCFC through bitter years of following them, but in any season there are always freak games that don't stack up & I think (and hope) that this is one of them. Although we still had some hope of automatic promotion.before today we have not been consistent enough to achieve that. We can & should still make the playoffs though & how we react next week will truly show us where we're at.

Nick

Administrator
didn't even win the game if we started 0-0 after he bought on 1st sub
agree, he shoudn't have made that change
vincenti scored 2 in 3 and keeps the shape MR wants, no reason to think he shouldn't have started. He wasn't to blame for first 15 and 0-3 down

No, but then the last game Vincenti was anonymous too.

rupert_bear

Not the biggest Robins fan but in fairness we have improved in the last two months and I think today is one of those days you get, now MR needs to earn his corn time for judgement is at the end of the season.

Grendel

pusbccfc

My issue with Robins all season has been Vincenti. He's barely had one good game out wide since the day he arrived. It was an issue at the start of the season and it is an issue now.

Vincenti would be useful to bring on as a centre forward to launch the ball to with 5 minutes to go.

pusbccfc

still not the reason we lost today.

Not the key reason, but a part of it.

It's like playing with 10 men when he's playing. He's woeful going forward and defensively too slow to get back. After his very poor game Friday, he should have been nowhere near the starting 11.

SlowerThanPlatt

My issue with Robins all season has been Vincenti. He's barely had one good game out wide since the day he arrived. It was an issue at the start of the season and it is an issue now.

Vincenti would be useful to bring on as a centre forward to launch the ball to with 5 minutes to go.

Who else is going to play there? Barrett hasn’t impressed, Maguire Drew is in hospital, Jones is out for the season

pusbccfc

Who else is going to play there? Barrett hasn’t impressed, Maguire Drew is in hospital, Jones is out for the season

Earlier in the season it was relatively understandable why he played him, but there are many options now.

Earlier on in the season when we had no actual wide player fit, he should have changed the formation.

Users who are viewing this thread