The Club Shop (2 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

Allen, Willson, Wright & Sakamoto in club shop tonight.

May challenge Wright to a 100m sprint in CarPark A.
A man in a child’s body
A clown goalkeeper who got dropped for dropping
An introvert
A guy who can’t speak English

They sure can pick em

Viktor17

Remember when they said we would get retro clobber and a complete overhaul of the merchandise

We've been given top trumps and monopoly
But look where we were 12 months ago, that shitty “shop” was a disgrace.

Have we got everything right, no, but are we trying, yes. Is monopoly touch expensive, yes but the club is dammed either way.

personally the shop, stadium, training ground and I know internal staffing infrastructure is growing at pace (from nothing)

Think we always have to take a polarising left of right view nowadays - much like with our current performance on field.

Balance is key.

Saddlebrains

Must have missed the bit where they put a time limit on it.

No, they'll probably release it mid Jan when everyones skint and really time it well

Like they did with releasing Bucket hats, a well known summer clothing item, at the end of October

Brighton Sky Blue

Yep amongst all the other pointless stuff you post. Feeding off the negativity like some weirdo
Yet go to games, get behind the team and to be honest the ‘worst’ I’ve done here is state we’re in a relegation battle. Maybe there’s more to it than you think.

Terry Gibson's perm

Would have made more sense to have all four there at the same time. Tats was 15 minutes early Wright 12 mins late there was a buzz in the queue when Wright arrived. A lot of queuing in the cold for about twenty seconds with them but worth it to see my lads face. The club gained £50 odd out of it, the jsb captain bags are very good as well.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

CCFC Monopoly is an absolute masterstroke when you think about it.

Got to jail - Marlon
Buying and selling - Stadiums, training ground, whatever else
Season ticket cost - Clear everybody out
Community Chest - Pay money to those twats at the council
Meet at The Anecdote - Have a scrap
Ricoh Train Station - Skip this square, might as well not exist
Electric Company - Take on debt because Wasps didn't pay them

Possibilities are literally endless.

pusbccfc

£40 is expensive but having our own, official monopoly is a step up from the stuff in the past. Same with the TopTrumps. They aren't knock off ones.

edgy

Would have made more sense to have all four there at the same time. Tats was 15 minutes early Wright 12 mins late there was a buzz in the queue when Wright arrived. A lot of queuing in the cold for about twenty seconds with them but worth it to see my lads face. The club gained £50 odd out of it, the jsb captain bags are very good as well.

Queues would've taken longer if all 4 were there at the same time. It was great to see so many kids there on a cold night. Staring at each car that pulled into the car park for a glimpse of a player.

My lads were over the moon with meeting Wright & Sakamoto, still talking about it this morning with school friends. It's like they were actual celebrities. ;)

Terry Gibson's perm

I remember doing a pop and crisps night at HR and the whole said was there signing and that moved quickly as you did have selfies and they signed your autograph book and you moved on people last night were getting multiple items signed and loads of selfies.

edgy

Alternatively you can turn up at 12:30 on any home matchday and get photos with all of the players when they arrive.
Bit of a scrum though isn't it? And not as "personal".

These club shop signing events are a very good idea, everyone was spending in the shop afterwards.

skybluelee

Bit of a scrum though isn't it? And not as "personal".

These club shop signing events are a very good idea, everyone was spending in the shop afterwards.
We've found it ok, my kids got their shirts signed and had pictures with the entire squad no problem at all, done it a few times.

Completely agree, the signing events are a great idea.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

CCFC Monopoly is an absolute masterstroke when you think about it.

Got to jail - Marlon
Buying and selling - Stadiums, training ground, whatever else
Season ticket cost - Clear everybody out
Community Chest - Pay money to those twats at the council
Meet at The Anecdote - Have a scrap
Ricoh Train Station - Skip this square, might as well not exist
Electric Company - Take on debt because Wasps didn't pay them

Possibilities are literally endless.
Mark Venus is going to buy as he's looking forward to putting houses on Ryton.

ajsccfc

Half of the new range aren't even photos but a drawing of what the clothing might look like, nice that we're making more of an effort on the retail side but still a way to go

Reactions: AOM

Nick

Administrator
Half of the new range aren't even photos but a drawing of what the clothing might look like, nice that we're making more of an effort on the retail side but still a way to go

Yeah because they haven't actually made them yet, they will be made to order. I do the same when I make stuff, then when somebody orders one I just get photos.

I could make better designs for half the price they are selling them for but I don't fancy getting sued.

Users who are viewing this thread