The Club Shop (2 Viewers)

Mucca Mad Boys

Following on from the above it doesnt aeem like Le Coq Sportif are playing ball with the late 90s shirts either which is a massive shame

That is a shame but if they can see the commercial benefits for the retro range we have brought out, that could change. Good to see the club barking up that tree though.

2 more to come in the retro range according to the store manager yesterday

Find that disappointing tbh, you'd want at least 9 or 10 to call it a 'range' no?

There’s already 6 retro shirts in the range and another 2 would equal 8. I went to the Man U superstore last season with a mate, there was only a handful of (adidas only) retro shirts. So our range is pretty decent so far considering they’re not from our kit supplier.

On that note, I’d like to see Hummel recreate our kits from the 80s if possible.

shepardo01

I've got a long sleeve match worn Pony home shirt. Steve Morgan's. Don't think supporters could buy a long sleeve one back then.
No. That shirt you own will be pretty rare. If you wanted to part with it you could be looking at around 500 quid!
There is a guy that collects match worn City shirts from the Hinckley area. Nice guy. Had a few off me over the last few years!.... Have a running joke with him about him funding my family holidays and kids Christmas's...
My collection for sale is running dry now!

AiS86

Any idea which two they might be?

Difficult to imagine a retro range without the brown shirt. Surely a version of the black/green top?

I was hoping for my first shirt, the 96/97 home shirt.

Hopefully, the club sees the demand for these and increases the range, I can't see Uncle Doug not wanting to tap more into this market - they must have made a killing vs sales of the tat they have in store.
87/89 are inevitable, would've thought with Pony and Admiral's blessing we'd get the black and green stripes and the brown tramlines kit too but then you'd assume they would've been released at the same time

skyblue025

No. That shirt you own will be pretty rare. If you wanted to part with it you could be looking at around 500 quid!
There is a guy that collects match worn City shirts from the Hinckley area. Nice guy. Had a few off me over the last few years!.... Have a running joke with him about him funding my family holidays and kids Christmas's...
Blimey at £500 I might well part with it!

skybluelee

Any idea which two they might be?

Difficult to imagine a retro range without the brown shirt. Surely a version of the black/green top?

I was hoping for my first shirt, the 96/97 home shirt.

Hopefully, the club sees the demand for these and increases the range, I can't see Uncle Doug not wanting to tap more into this market - they must have made a killing vs sales of the tat they have in store.
So far they've been coming out in chronological order (possibly by chance) but might point to the Le Coq Sportif shirts being next. Hope not, I'm desperate to get my hands on the Charity Shield Shirt, I currently have 70 City shirts since 83/84 and its the only one I'm missing that I want.

Skyblue Bangkok

Ive got a match worn Lloyd Mcgrath away shirt from 1984 somewhere.
I still remember a game we played at Watford in our cup winning season We were 2-0 up then 2-2. Mcgrath is teed up for shot from 20 years and slice's the shot behind him somehow. Later on he is tied up again from almost the same spot and smashes a thunderbolt into the back of the Watford net for 3-2 to Cov.

Diogenes

My home shirt arrived today - have to say it's a beauty. I'll be going for the purple one when it's hopefully back in stock.

AiS86

1704896403068.png
Only just noticed this for some reason, but does anyone else find it quite jarring that the badge is on the right of the tshirt and jumpers? From the thumbnail I thought they'd made a cock up and mirrored the images

Ricketts

I’ve got a match worn shirt, the special edition white one we wore for Englands world (or Euros?) bid. Clint Morrison. I then got it signed by most of the team at the End of season presentation evening. Also signed by Chris Coleman, which was probably his last signature before he signed his resignation the next morning.

shmmeee

Bet they’ll be worth less in the future with the epidemic of kids (and sad adults) with cardboard signs at the end of games.

Mucca Mad Boys

New retro bucket hats in the 87-89 design.

Could the shirts be next ?

You'd think so. Hummel's appeal as a supplier was giving us bespoke designs and they've mostly been throwbacks. I can't imagine most kit suppliers would be happy with a club reaching out to competitor suppliers for retro remakes without wanted a slice of the action.

skybluecam

The league one champions flag being marked down to 70p is intriguing me. I’m tempted to buy 10 of them even though I have little purpose.

I guess I could attach them all together and stick them on a pole to make a giant flag like they have in Germany

Alkhen

The league one champions flag being marked down to 70p is intriguing me. I’m tempted to buy 10 of them even though I have little purpose.

I guess I could attach them all together and stick them on a pole to make a giant flag like they have in Germany
Should have picked up all those discarded flags from Wembley

Users who are viewing this thread