The European player Boddy mentioned (1 Viewer)

mr_monkey

giphy.gif

Saddlebrains

Hahaha, im not panicking

Just stating a fact

Boddy going on about a foreign signing - Nowhere to be seen

MR stating '3 ready to drop' Nowhere to be seen (granted Palmer)

Club claiming shirts will be delivered before general release next week - only a handful of people have had dispatch emails

Probably being a Karen, think its my time of the month

better days

Hahaha, im not panicking

Just stating a fact

Club claiming shirts will be delivered before general release next week - only a handful of people have had dispatch emails

Last season a number of deals were done but not announced immediately
Could be similar especially as the Palmer deal was apparently done some time ago

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Hahaha, im not panicking

Just stating a fact

There's actually now a 'Karen' themed restaurant opened in Australia. Maybe go there m8?

blunted

As things stand we are weaker at the back. JCS and Maa gone. Rumour says Kane to go. We need Dabo and Eccles fit and firing to secure the RWB position. Midfield should be better with Palmer to ensure O'Hare isn't burnt out and Kelly to give much needed experience if he can keep fit. Can't believe Waghorn can have another poor season like last year. There are so many games pushed together due to the World Cup that we need some of the fringe players like Tavares to step up.

Mucca Mad Boys

As things stand we are weaker at the back. JCS and Maa gone. Rumour says Kane to go. We need Dabo and Eccles fit and firing to secure the RWB position. Midfield should be better with Palmer to ensure O'Hare isn't burnt out and Kelly to give much needed experience if he can keep fit. Can't believe Waghorn can have another poor season like last year. There are so many games pushed together due to the World Cup that we need some of the fringe players like Tavares to step up.

The season doesn’t start for another 36 days. We’ll sign defenders! Trust the process.

hamil99

Facebook User
If none of the big 3 are sold and we add a LCB and a LWB, I think the squad will be looking good. Hopefully the better youth players can fill the gaps and then save some money for January to strengthen where needed.

Last edited:

SlowerThanPlatt

Someone did some good detective work and worked it was likely Derrick Kohn, left back was playing in the Eredivisie.

The ever reliable Ghanasoccernet claims he is joining Werder Bremen, let’s see how it plays out..

junglej13

Someone did some good detective work and worked it was likely Derrick Kohn, left back was playing in the Eredivisie.

The ever reliable Ghanasoccernet claims he is joining Werder Bremen, let’s see how it plays out..

Wasn't convinced it was him on that photo.

ccfc1234

If the season tickets are late again Boddy needs to giving a press conference and explaining why the ticketing/business side of the club he oversees is so incompetent and why they don't appear learn from their mistakes.

Liquid Gold

I'm not so worried about the season tickets. They hired a new head of ticketing and hopefully one of their main KPIs is getting tickets out on time.

I don't know why they haven't just sent them already though. Bought mine months ago now. Just send them out as and when people buy them to stop a panic of trying to do 12,500 of the fuckers a week before the season starts.

SBAndy

I'm not so worried about the season tickets. They hired a new head of ticketing and hopefully one of their main KPIs is getting tickets out on time.

I don't know why they haven't just sent them already though. Bought mine months ago now. Just send them out as and when people buy them to stop a panic of trying to do 12,500 of the fuckers a week before the season starts.

Did you not just keep last season’s?

Greggs

He was probably talking about a Romanian who he spotted playing for The Alvis. Missed out apparently as the Alvis wanted compo. Attention has turned to a Lithuanian who works at the car wash on the Holyhead Road. Fingers crossed.

RegTheDonk

He was probably talking about a Romanian who he spotted playing for The Alvis. Missed out apparently as the Alvis wanted compo. Attention has turned to a Lithuanian who works at the car wash on the Holyhead Road. Fingers crossed.
Hope not. That Lithuanian can't finish for toffee.

SlowerThanPlatt

Now apparently going to Hannover (2.Bundesliga) for €500k

Users who are viewing this thread