The football league (1 Viewer)

quinn1971

Apologies if this has been asked before. but now the football league hold the mysterious golden share do they have any input into what happens.When the administrstor has finally done his report and all the Plans are in place regarding current or new owners. Who decides what happens with the share.is it a joint decision between the administrator and the football league or do the football league have to hand it back to whoever the administrator decides is suitable.?

pipkin73

The Football League has the final say, it is their game.

A bit drunk so prob wrong,
but the way i see it is, the administrator will say who they believe are the real owners and then the Football league give them the share (BUT) they can refuse if they think the real owners are not real and proper.
BUT AGAIN, the Football league do not want any teams to go out of existance, so if they are the only choice they have, the chances are they will give the golden share to whoever gives them the idea that with them the club has a chance to survive (EVEN IF A SHADOW OF IT'S PREVIOUS SELF)

This is in my eyes where all interested have to give a viable plan, if they don't i fear SISU will get it back as atleast (in the Football associations eyes) they have kept the club going for a few years and are fighting to continue to do so.

Most of us want SISU out, but could we be wrong (god i must be drunk). From what i have read/understood SISU have been trying to buy the Ricoh/ACL share or whatever but getting blocked. This could be seen as restraint of trade (well something like that (OSB)). They could argue that if they had been allowed to purchase the arena (share off the arena) that they would have given the club better finances to purchase/keep players etc... (what the fans want to hear).

So we are were we are, we trust nobody, have no owners (we trust or want), have a transfer embargo so we can't change owt, other than to let players go due to no finances as nobody knows who owns us so won't pay anything to keep players here (we are allowed to keep players here under the embargo).

Plus, what about the other club staff (shop/groundkeepers/ticket sellers)etc.. they all have bills/mortgages to pay and don't know if they have a job
anymore. Most of this seems to be games about who has the biggest balls, i have 1 thing to say

WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER (get over it), WE JUST WANT TO SUPPORT OUR CLUB OVER A GAME OF FOOTBALL. WE ALL LOVE CCFC AND WANT A TEAM TO CONTINUE TO SUPPORT.

pipkin73

Sorry about the abouve rant it just flowed. I love MY club and want it back. I don't care who pays for it as long as someone is allowed to.
PUSB, WE WILL BE BACK ONE DAY

Flying Fokker

Higgs, ACL does not have to sell. They should be able to prop their business up when there is a real threat to its viability. That is still there with no football.

Lots of people don't like football. They support the Sky Blues. Many have now lost that empathy.

quinn1971

Sorry about the abouve rant it just flowed. I love MY club and want it back. I don't care who pays for it as long as someone is allowed to.
PUSB, WE WILL BE BACK ONE DAY

Agree with you there.But surely that rules sisu out of the running.They have admitted they can't afford to run the club anymore and have tried to put one over on the football league regarding the golden share.If haskells bid is genuine then the football league should do what we all know they should and finally get sisu out of our club.sisu should never be allowed near a club again.This is a perfect chance for the league to show they look after their members and put football first.we all know what the outcome should be, hope the league do the right thing.

rupert_bear

Ccfc ltd is the business in adminisation therefore up for grabs. If that is what is deemed to be the football club i assume whoever acquires it from the administrator would own the football club and would get this Golden Share off the football league. They will have to pass the Football League or is it the F.A. "fit and proper" test. This is a hunch but if the authorities say sisu are not fit and proper for whatever reasons and lets not forget for three seasons now they haven't submitted accounts on time plus other indiscretions the administrator i believe will be duty bound to look for a suitable alternative. Enter PHIV perhaps, maybe others.
This has happened before, at Portsmouth a previous owner tried to get back but was rebuffed on the "fit and proper" test. That dragged on for over a year but finally got sorted and hopefully for them for the better.

Users who are viewing this thread