The frothing of the mouth has begun... Again (1 Viewer)

skybluebeduff

Screenshot_20200131-144243.png I could be considered a fine one to talk but I did eventually get there in the end.
Ever felt like just giving up with forums all together? Any point arguing with people anymore about SISU?

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
I saw it too, the fb know it alls are out in full force again some of the comments are just plain stupid swear they know exactly whats going oon in the accounts dept at the club!

Nick

Administrator
Standard really, they never have an interest in being corrected and anybody who disagrees love SISU.

PCH

At least all the away games only brigade will be there for the replay to prop up the diminished funds won’t they ...

ajsccfc

SISUs. Back pocket full again ??

91sn32Q.jpg

hill83

Nothing like a reckon divided by 4.3 to the power of an assume and coming up angry.

stupot07

It's no point trying to reason with these people. Plus they've completely forgotten we have paid fees ourselves including around £750k for godden.

Plus we know from accounts that average income per head is nowhere near £15 per head. Our match receipts in 2017/18 with an average of 9,225 in addition to a good cup run was only £2.4m and wages were around £5m
6bc168e7bc7eb24fdd0d7b7afa2de6c5.jpg
0696e63074ea62a4e649ad61d5af5ca0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
The fee for Godden doesn't count as he hasn't scored 20. Therefore it means we need to spend loads on a new striker and forget he exists.

Mucca Mad Boys

Why let the truth get in the way of a good story?

All goes to SISUs back pocket and Joy is having the time of her life shopping in Harrods...

shepardo01

At least all the away games only brigade will be there for the replay to prop up the diminished funds won’t they ...
At least this time the club will actually see some money from their attendance... although most will probably be oblivious to this....
Still find it unbelievable that some people said that if we were in the away end for last weeks game, they would go....(that was PSB group on twitter for one by the way!!)
CJ from trust going, but wont go home games, pretty sure I saw Dave Eyles, trust chair say he would be there.... but won't go home games.....

clint van damme

People talk as if the players opinion.is irrelevant in all this.
He's a young lad who was playing non league last year and now hes going to pocket a hefty signing on fee and at least treble his wages.
How fucked off would he be if we stood in his way?
Good luck to the lad. Let's hope Newtons career takes a similar trajectory.

PVA

Facebook is an absolute cesspit these days.

Doesn't matter the subject (football, politics, whatever) it's full of people spreading fake news that others take as gospel.

chiefdave

People talk as if the players opinion.is irrelevant in all this.
He's a young lad who was playing non league last year and now hes going to pocket a hefty signing on fee and at least treble his wages.
How fucked off would he be if we stood in his way?
And people assume these players would still come to us if we didn't have a reputation for developing players, giving them game time in the first team and then allowing them to move on.

How many players do you think we could get away with forcing to stay before agents started telling players to steer clear of us?

Users who are viewing this thread