The game has gone (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Never again will I call for VAR. It's killed the game. There is zero advantage for that call.

larry_david

Offside is offside.

Is that offside? I don't think you can call it and therefore advantage should go to the attacker as everyone in the game wants to see goals.

I'm extremely disappointed as I've had possibly the best moment of my coventry supporting life, stolen from me

pusbccfc

Offside is offside.

Is that offside? I don't think you can call it and therefore advantage should go to the attacker as everyone in the game wants to see goals.

I'm extremely disappointed as I've had possibly the best moment of my coventry supporting life, stolen from me

Which is fine if it is actually an advantage. They've made the rules up in recent years

Essexrobbie

In my day if you were level you were on. Things have gone backwards with var. Robbed but still so proud and in a way glad Europe wont mess up our season next year and lets concentrate on getting out of the championship and in the prem where we belong. We've proved we are more than a match for the teams there.

steve cooper

Fuck var. But you have to take the positives. Wiped the smug smile off Roy Keane's face. Ian Wright seemed genuinely upset we didn't win. That's 2 top half premier league teams we have embarrased. We will be stronger next year. Just brilliant 2nd half performance.

stevefloyd

Var = cheat people out of games and managers out of jobs unless it happens to be scumchester and then there's an unhealthy bias towards the likes

Brighton Sky Blue

Var = cheat people out of games and managers out of jobs unless it happens to be scumchester and then there's an unhealthy bias towards the likes
They probably assumed that poor old Coventry in the final against Man City wouldn’t be worth watching. On the contrary, even if we got hammered we earnt the right to that game and it’s what the cup should be all about.

Users who are viewing this thread