The Last Ship (1 Viewer)

Terry Gibson's perm

Does anybody watch it as it is back tonight.

westofrayne

You can get first 5 episodes for series 3 on line. Been watching it but, now finding it a bit hard going now.

Terry Gibson's perm

You can get first 5 episodes for series 3 on line. Been watching it but, now finding it a bit hard going now.

I felt it was being dragged out a bit at the end of the last series will give it a few weeks and see how it goes.

Otis

Not the latest series. Watched the first two.

Was desperately trying not to like it, because it looked all for the world like I wouldn't, but I found the action quite gripping.

Not seen the latest, but dinosaurs seems a bit of a leap in both storyline and faith.

Terry Gibson's perm

Not the latest series. Watched the first two.

Was desperately trying not to like it, because it looked all for the world like I wouldn't, but I found the action quite gripping.

Not seen the latest, but dinosaurs seems a bit of a leap in both storyline and faith.

I have seen the first two series and gave sky + tonight, it was a one series maybe two sort of thing really. This is the first thing that I have got into that they haven't canned in America Revolution and Alcatraz still make me mad.

Otis

Revolution could and should have been great, but it wasn't in my opinion. I found it rather laborious. Fight scene after fight scene and usually 10 against 1.

Alcatraz I felt looked like it didn't have anywhere to go very quickly.

Terry Gibson's perm

Revolution could and should have been great, but it wasn't. I found it laborious. Fight scene after fight scene and usually 10 against 1.

Alcatraz I felt looked like it didn't have anywhere to go very quickly.

With Alcatraz I just wanted some answers.

Revolution produced the magazine to finish the story but it was a brilliant idea that just didn't get going.

But nothing beat my favourite show Mr Selfridge I got really moody when it finished.

Otis

Never saw that.

Revolution was a very good idea. Shame they ballsed it up.

Thought Alcatraz would run longer. I liked it, but as I say I think you could see which way it was going to go, so a bit predictable.

Terry Gibson's perm

Alcatraz just stopped so we will never know if she survived (which she will have as they use the magic blood), I watched it with my wife who hated the lead character but I really like her especially during the running scenes.

Did you read the comics for the end of revolution?

skybluejelly

Dinosaurs?

What?!!?
giphy.gif
dinosaurs

Otis

I don't think they look very realistic at all. I'm sure the make up and effects team could have done a better job than this.

Which episode is this from? I've only seen the first one last night.

skybluejelly

I don't think they look very realistic at all. I'm sure the make up and effects team could have done a better job than this.

Which episode is this from? I've only seen the first one last night.

This from the one where they find the time portal...3rd episode I think

Users who are viewing this thread