The Mad Hatters LOL! (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

My 7 year old just referred to The Mad Hatter, and I explained to him that there were City fans called the Mad Hatters. I googled Mad Hatters Coventry and clicked on images. Sure enough, they appeared right at the top. I scrolled down and on the twelfth row down.............................................I chuckled (a lot!)

I won't spoil it for you....but it did make me smile! :claping hands:

Sky Blue Harry H

Cheers Deano

Here's the answer for those too busy ....

images

letsallsingtogether

GRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

images
[/QUOTE]

skybluepm2

Smacks of arrogance and smugness in each and every photo...I hate him I hate him I hate him!!

You can just imagine him after winning a game of kerplunk, a round of golf or a carrying out a prank phonecall to ACL..'not sure if you knee this, but I am the dogs bollocks' with that raised eyebrow and cringeworthy smile. He must look in the mirror and see something we all don't. This picture has ruined my night! Thanks to whoever posted it.

The abuse he got at Crawley was amazing though..Tim Fisher, you know what you are!!

skybluericoh

He reminds me of all that is bad in the world, and i find myself hoping that God does exist and he will get it big time when he tries to explain to st Peter, what sort of life he's led.

skybluedan

Cheers Deano

Here's the answer for those too busy ....

images

Can't believe how much one mans face can make me wanna fuckin flip.
Think I have a new dream now to knock the fuck off that c**t. Thread should of been sadtwatter. Fuck you mr moob. Your time will come. Pox on you

Last edited:

Warwickhunt

All this hatred is putrid and reminds me of why i use this site sparingly

Sky Blue Harry H

I have a new favourite post ever on Sky Blues Talk:

Yeah, lets throw him in the same band as rapists, paedo's and murderers.

To be fair, my original post was the chuckle of TF appearing under 'mad hatter coventry'. I'm not sticking him in with the above categories, but for me he is hard to beat in 'the self righteous smug b*st*rd stakes' - and I'm pretty easy going;)

Sterling Archer

To be fair, my original post was the chuckle of TF appearing under 'mad hatter coventry'. I'm not sticking him in with the above categories, but for me he is hard to beat in 'the self righteous smug b*st*rd stakes' - and I'm pretty easy going;)
To be fair, I was responding to the quote I quoted chap. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread