The new flag designs... (1 Viewer)

WHICH DESIGN WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE MADE INTO A FLAG?...

• DESIGN A

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • DESIGN B

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • DESIGN C

Votes: 25 50.0%

• Total voters

TTG

Christ how long has it been! Does anyone have a way of contacting?

ccfc1234

Right peoples, I've been working with a designer to complete fresh new designs for the flag, Liquid was right about too many designs, so here's the final 3 to chose from.. I am not willing to change the design I maybe flexible to the wording though ..

so please choose A.B OR C as your favourite

lets get it made and thank Robins hopefully back at the Ricoh..

A:

View attachment 15723

B:
BView attachment 15725

OR C:

View attachment 15726

Do you need the A in flag B? "Forever Sky Blue" might look better.

Nick

Administrator
Best thing to do is for everybody to go to Go Fund Me or whatever it was and report it to try and reclaim their money.

Why did people jump over and give a random money?

SBT

Best thing to do is for everybody to go to Go Fund Me or whatever it was and report it to try and reclaim their money.

Why did people jump over and give a random money?

Wasn't the flag voting pinned at the top of the board once upon a time?

Esoterica

Kept thinking Robins in that crown reminds me of someone. Just remembered.
giphy.gif

Hadji's_Goatee

This is shady as, and the chap isn’t even on here keeping us updated. At best he’ll probably get some small cheap version of the crap flag he designed whilst ignoring everyone’s feedback and pocket the rest!

Seamus1

Good lord, if that is what people’s hard-earned money was put towards, I’m rather glad I didn’t contribute. That crown looks ridiculous

JulianDarbyFTW

I hope the flag he prints is different from the one on the attachment - that one has the dots messed up in the top-right corner (bottom right of the top right if that makes sense).

TTG

Wouldnt it be hilarious if the amount of people who want refunds means he cant purchase the flag

ICHAN

Didn’t someone donate a £1000 or something like that, to this? Or has my memory gone?

Saddlebrains

The fact he has used Lyle Lanley, a well-known conman from the simpsons as his avatar is actually a masterstroke

Evo1883

Fuck sake there goes my plan of getting you lot to fund my holiday to majorca next year to spread the word of Robins

Users who are viewing this thread