The new manager. (1 Viewer)

Reynolds_121

I bought you exclusive news of Thorn's sacking, his successor will be Gareth Southgate.

guicey15

I bought you exclusive news of Thorn's sacking, his successor will be Gareth Southgate.

Don't get ahead of yourself fella :jerkit: Are you Waggot in disguise?

Well, I didn't believe you yesterday and look what happened. Its not looking good!

Last edited:

Tomh111

This is the same poster who made up the story that Thorn was going yesterday!

Therefore I deem this OP as BS. Just my opinion though!

Put that beside the fact Southgate is awful.

In fairness i dont think he made up the Thorn thing, he went today because the supposed meeting last night never happened.

Reynolds_121

This is the same poster who made up the story that Thorn was going yesterday!

Therefore I deem this OP as BS. Just my opinion though!

Put that beside the fact Southgate is awful.

Made it up did I? Even though it turned out to be true? Good one.

CCFCSteve

Putting two and two together, the Southgate rumour may be a possibility as he recently left his post with the FA so is available.

Might not be a bad shout; bright bloke, highly respected, probably a little more tactically aware than Thorny !!!!

Reynolds_121

Anyone could have come on here yesterday and say 'Thorn will be sacked tonight'.

I'm sorry I can't believe you, but don't take it personally :)

How can you not believe me when I turned out to be right?

We had 2 deals lined up last week aswell, both had the plug pulled due to Thorn's imminent sacking.

CCFCSteve

Anyone could have come on here yesterday and say 'Thorn will be sacked tonight'.

I'm sorry I can't believe you, but don't take it personally :)

Maybe after a hammering/losing run but after an unbeaten start to the season ?! I doubt many people wouldve come on here and announced that

It turned out to be true so have to give him the benefit of the doubt

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
I actually think Southgate is head and shoulders above most names being thrown around! Think Southgate would be a good shout myself but I seem to be in a minority here...

Gaz

Steve Cotterill could be another that we might consider.

RichieGunns

You were right about Thorn so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

And SkyBlueAndy your not alone. I think Southgate might have something about him...

Users who are viewing this thread