The 'not so obvious' hot babes thread! (1 Viewer)

wingy

Sorry a bit obvious but never really noticed her until her appearance on Graham Norton last night, but Katie Melua is absolutely gorgeous.

b6661f02617e2a75087ba2040c7de579.jpg

276a7374b7c50675f8599595f83a0c0c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Oh yeah Stu always has been.
Reckon Otis would have been a lot happier if his wife came from Georgia and not Russia.
She hasn't had huge success but is talented
The first couple of albums weren't bad
Think I got the first one.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Sorry a bit obvious but never really noticed her until her appearance on Graham Norton last night, but Katie Melua is absolutely gorgeous.

I wouldn't kick her out of bed! ............. Come to think of it, at my age, I wouldn't kick anyone out of bed! :)

CJ_covblaze

Meghan Markle from the TV series Suits....very tidy :)

Just stumbled on this. CTID outed as Prince Harry! Btw while I'm here just want to throw in votes for Helen Glover, Rebecca Wood from Midlands Today and Maddie Hinch.

Gazolba

Saw this really good and funny movie on TV last night "Tamara Drewe" featuring Gemma Arterton. She is gorgeous:

Monners

Rachel Burden from BBC News

Can't beat a tall, slim, intelligent, leggy blonde

images

Last edited:

trevelfarandwide

b6661f02617e2a75087ba2040c7de579.jpg

She looks a lot like this wee lassie, of The Wright Stuff and Cbeebies fame:

storm cbeebies - Google Search

Gazolba

I just saw this movie on TV featuring an actress called Jennifer Finnegan. Had never heard of her before. I think she comes pretty close to being my perfect woman. In the photos you can mostly just see her head and shoulders, but she has a perfect body also.

Google Images:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread