The 'not so obvious' hot babes thread! (2 Viewers)

Otis

You understand this is the 'not so obvious' hot babes thread and not the 'bleeding obvious' hot babes thread?
16735889-high-res-the-little-drummer-girl-1540200795.jpg
Yeah. Pretty damn obvious to me that.

Otis

I didn’t think she was a classic beauty but more of a “girl next door” type ... lovely though!
Ooh, have to disagree on that.

I AM Mr. Girl next door type. That's me! I wouldn't say she fits into that category myself.

Almost in model territory I would say.

lifeskyblue

Erm......you've just described me.

In that case Otis you owe it to the thread to post a pic of yourself to see if you are an obvious, or not so obvious, hot babe. On second thoughts please don’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis

Where do you stand on Christina Ricci - when she grew up, not as 12yo Wednesday Addams!
I preferred her as a 12 yo Wednesday Addams personally. That's not a sexual thing, just thought she was brilliant at that age.

Always find it a bit weird with the ones who used to be kids (yeah, I know, none of us reach immediate adulthood and all have to grow up), but you know what I mean.

I mean, Hermione is Hermione. Just seems a bit weird to fancy Emma Watson now, but she is very, very pretty.

Mcbean

Some great shouts throughout this thread.
To chuck my hat in the ring, I’ve just started watching The Little Drummer Girl on BBC iPlayer. Florence Pugh who plays Charlie is so sexy!
Watch it just for the yellow dress she gets given in episode1. Perky!!

16735889-high-res-the-little-drummer-girl-1540200795.jpg
This one and yes that is dam sexy and it was perky !
i realise i was slow on the uptake here as this pic was already on show but not a waste of time looking again

Last edited:

richnrg

I preferred her as a 12 yo Wednesday Addams personally. That's not a sexual thing, just thought she was brilliant at that age.

Always find it a bit weird with the ones who used to be kids (yeah, I know, none of us reach immediate adulthood and all have to grow up), but you know what I mean.

I mean, Hermione is Hermione. Just seems a bit weird to fancy Emma Watson now, but she is very, very pretty.
the peado thread

Otis

Ha! Was trying to be the absolute opposite of it being a paedo thread.

Maybe I could have worded it better. ;) I did think Christina Ricci was a fantastic little actress at 12 though and really thought she was going to be a huge star.

She seemed to go more down the independent route.

So many kid actors do go on to have a career, though often it can be down the Z celebrity route.

Another one I always admired was Chloe Grace Moretz. She seems to have made it into the mainstream now.

I mentioned her because I know the casting director who first cast her. She was brilliant in both Kick Ass and Let me In (that's Chloe Grace Moretz, not the casting director).

Sky_Blue_Daz

Claire Tomlinson from sky sports , I think she’d be a good laugh too

Otis

There are no girls living next door
Not here either.

I know this sounds bad, but have always been really jealous of my cousin. He married the girl next door (that's to him, not the girl next door to me).

He had never ever had a girlfriend before and when I was told about her I was intrigued.

Didn't meet her until the wedding and when I saw her I was desperately wishing she was my neighbour.

She was lovely and still is. Pretty and such a warm and loving person. Really kind hearted and caring.

:(

My cousin has always been a bit grumpy and morose, so they are not particularly suited at all.
He doesn't smile much and she smiles all the time. She has a n air of sunshine about her and he carries around a little black rain cloud.

I get on so well with her too.

Don't like whoever dealt those apples. Grr!!!!

CJ_covblaze

sounds like the perfect wife (i.e she lives next door)

I bet he’s allowed the window open at night and Match of the Day on beforehand.

Mcbean

Otis this thread is improving - she looks like a wild thing - hoping that she accidentally looses most of her clothes in the new series in some way ! - no chance to watch yet

Ashdown

Watched' The Holiday' film yet again the other night.........you know when you are getting a bit older when Kate Winslet starts to have more appeal than Cameron Diaz !!

Ashdown

Not here either.

I know this sounds bad, but have always been really jealous of my cousin. He married the girl next door (that's to him, not the girl next door to me).

He had never ever had a girlfriend before and when I was told about her I was intrigued.

Didn't meet her until the wedding and when I saw her I was desperately wishing she was my neighbour.

She was lovely and still is. Pretty and such a warm and loving person. Really kind hearted and caring.

:(

My cousin has always been a bit grumpy and morose, so they are not particularly suited at all.
He doesn't smile much and she smiles all the time. She has a n air of sunshine about her and he carries around a little black rain cloud.

I get on so well with her too.

Don't like whoever dealt those apples. Grr!!!!
Sounds like a terrible jealousy there Otis !

Ashdown

Which I readily admit too and of course there's nothing I can do to rectify her terrible mistake and for her, her punishment will forever be that she has to go through life knowing she has missed out on a most wondrous upgrade.
But she may not have given you your daughter ?!

Gazolba

Not here either.

<snip> have always been really jealous of my cousin. He married the girl next door (that's to him, not the girl next door to me).

<snip>
I see that all the time, I'll notice a really cute woman with a schlumpy guy and wonder to myself, how on earth did he get her and what does she see in him?

Astute

I see that all the time, I'll notice a really cute woman with a schlumpy guy and wonder to myself, how on earth did he get her and what does she see in him?
Life is strange.

People used to say the same about the wife and me. The wife was a stunner. I was nothing special. Always did OK with the women but no idea why. But I have 'matured' better than the wife. And she is always the first to notice women looking at me.

Users who are viewing this thread