The Official JPT home leg tickets sales thread (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

yeh laods of people would just not go full stop rather than travel on themselves

it has to be 2 each

mattylad

Cant wait for the thread "CUP FINAL OF THE RICH" where people are touting there extra tickets for £90 quid a pop and stopping decent honest working fans going :facepalm:

ajsccfc

Yeah, you don't buy a Coventry City season ticket without one eye on the profiteering potential.

mattylad

Yeah, you don't buy a Coventry City season ticket without one eye on the profiteering potential.
It happened in 87 once the tickets were sold out they changed hands at stupid money £50/£60 (and they were one per person) you honestly think it wont happen if they are two per person :facepalm:

ajsccfc

I think we should start a campaign to remove these season ticket holders from football before they cause too much trouble.

Stevec189

If you are a season ticket holder the club can see if you have been buying extra tickets and from which games. So if you were like me and taking my two kids to every JpT game then I should get three tickets for the final!

Ashdown1

My first game???? This season yes but your talking bollocks. Why the feck should season ticket holders get two tickets!!!

And this shit decade you talk about, this would be the same decade I've had 9 season tickets...hmmm.

Lifes a gamble pal, you didn't take the ST this year did you as I didn't last year { After 19 years unbroken I might add} but given some success I wouldn't have expected any favours then either.

Ashdown1

No they weren't, the stupid fooks panicked and opened the gates to any old twat, people were skanking 25 tickets a piece and flogging them round the corner for 10 times face value !! The club fucked up, they better not do it again !!

Bennosdancingfeet

Lifes a gamble pal, you didn't take the ST this year did you as I didn't last year { After 19 years unbroken I might add} but given some success I wouldn't have expected any favours then either.

Have no issue whatsoever with season ticket holders getting priority tickets, and quite rightly so. Just can't get my head around the fact they think they should get two priority tickets.

Stevec189

Have no issue whatsoever with season ticket holders getting priority tickets, and quite rightly so. Just can't get my head around the fact they think they should get two priority tickets.

Or as I said above I want three! Think I should be given them too! Should be about the people who have been to all the home games. The JPT has been about families going and should continue to be so!

Bennosdancingfeet

I took my kids to Preston JPT game, I'd not want them at wembley with should we get there. I'd rather tickets go to people who support the club, my kids are too young to understand but would be a waste.

Flying Fokker

Fuck this thread. Just get what they offer. Everyone and his dog wants a bit of sky blue now. Where were they the last 4 seasons? Saving themselves for this moment and then dropping us.

Who wants to pay an arm and a leg to see city at Wembley anyway?

Bennosdancingfeet

Threads bollocks!!! Personal opinion I think we will slip up anyway.(hopefully not though)

ST holders and Non season ticket holders will never agree as they are the true sky blues or super fans but having the audacity to think its your divine right to get a ticket for your mum/gran/mate/dad or dog shocks me.

It don't matter to me either way as I'll get a ticket with many ST friends. When I was a ST holder, it would never entered my head to expect two.

BurbageSkyBlues

yeh laods of people would just not go full stop rather than travel on themselves

it has to be 2 each

So, do season ticket holders sit on their own at the Ricoh?

I don't think so!!!

The point being, most ST holders will be sitting next to family/friends at the Ricoh, with their own STs, so it is quite simple, we only have about 5000 ST holders.......those that sit together at the Ricoh can get their Wembley tickets together as well. ( if we get there). If they sit on their own at the Ricoh, then why wouldn't they sit individually at Wembley?

Honestly, this argument is almost pointless, if we get there, there should be plenty to go round

covcity4life

Well I am a member. My mate will have ticket stubborn

But my cousin has gone to games with me for years but this year he's st uni so can't get back for jpt games

So he may miss out which is a shame as is a big fan.

That's y I hope its 2 each. Because ppl wanna sot right next to each other too don't forget.

If its 1 each how do I get a ticket next to my mate inside the ground???

oakey

I think I might have started this, sorry, but just to repeat for those who don't read the whole thread Swansea sent an email to season ticket holders on the night they beat Chelsea allocating 2 tickets each for League cup final. Not sure if ccfc will do the same but it's possible.

ccfcno9

Its not a divine right but not unreasonable in some circumstances in my opinion. back in 87 I had a st for 11 years so fa cup ticket no problem for me, during the allocation of wembley tickets the club cashed in and gave priority to those buying a 87/88 season ticket(after currrent holders and members) any tout, dick and harry could buy for the next season and get a cup final ticket. I renewed thinking I would also be entitled to a 2nd ticket to take my dad who was a fairly regular visitor to highfield road but not season ticket holder only to be told priority for new customers only, not renewals.Those around at the time know that many these new "supporters" were selling their new ticket after their day out at wembley and before the season had started.I,m not a "super fan" but having purchased a season ticket(block 16 LL) I feel entitled to 1st shout and having bought and attended all of the JPT games on my ST should I not feel entitled to at least the same as those that have coughed up a fiver for just 1 game.(ie 2nd ticket) if I so choose?
Threads bollocks!!! Personal opinion I think we will slip up anyway.(hopefully not though)

ST holders and Non season ticket holders will never agree as they are the true sky blues or super fans but having the audacity to think its your divine right to get a ticket for your mum/gran/mate/dad or dog shocks me.

It don't matter to me either way as I'll get a ticket with many ST friends. When I was a ST holder, it would never entered my head to expect two.

Baginton

The major trophies, league and FA cup finals, clubs only get 25k tickets, the rest is vip bollox for suits

The jpt final, we get half of wembley, 44k

plenty to go round, in 2009 the upper tier was only £20, and Luton Town season ticket holders could get upto 5 tickets each

LETS GET TO THE BLOODY FINAL FIRST !!
PUSB

Havent been able to look through all 83 pages of this thread, but I am just wandering if anyone has a ticket for the JPT home leg for sale (e.g. cant make it now, or something), ideally in blocks 15-18?

Much appreciated

Royston

Dan Griffin

Why do you suddenly get 2/3 tickets each now we could be at wembley? Just because you want to sit by your 'mate' and there not season ticket holders you think your mate should get priority over me because your a st holder and buying the ticket for him? Nah. You have the season ticket, you get your own ticket on priority, he gets his with me in membership sale if he has one,

Users who are viewing this thread