The Petition: Will it be presented to Court -- or what happens to it ? (1 Viewer)

Voice_of_Reason

With the paper votes, the votes are now around 9,000 -- this CANNOT be ignored by the Football League or Paul Appleton.

What will the Telegraph do with petition ? I want to know !

wingy

With the paper votes, the votes are now around 9,000 -- this CANNOT be ignored by the Football League or Paul Appleton.

I was of the opinion that it was purely to push the two parties to solve the problem of playing in the City on the one pitch solely designed for the purpoose.:thinking about:

Gray

they'll probably hand it over to a member of SISU.... Although that could be the hard part

The FL and Mr Appleton will both laugh that a City with a population of plus 250,000 can only muster 9,000. The Telegraph will put the petition on a billboard somewhere South of Cheylesmore and hope to forget about it!!

TheRoyalScam

I was of the opinion that it was purely to push the two parties to solve the problem of playing in the City on the one pitch solely designed for the purpoose.:thinking about:

Porpoises playing on the Ricoh?;)

bigfatronssba

<p>
The FL and Mr Appleton will both laugh that a City with a population of plus 250,000 can only muster 9,000. The Telegraph will put the petition on a billboard somewhere South of Cheylesmore and hope to forget about it!!

I didn't realise signatures have now stopped being taken.

urbanbushmonkey

Do these online petitions ever sort anything?

No.

Even if the petition got 3,000,000 signatures it'd achieve precisely fuck all. If Sisu want to move the club then they have every right to as the owners, even if you, me and every other supporter diagrees with the decision.

LastGarrison

No.

Even if the petition got 3,000,000 signatures it'd achieve precisely fuck all. If Sisu want to move the club then they have every right to as the owners, even if you, me and every other supporter diagrees with the decision.

What they need is a Facebook campaign. They always work.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Do you know that if you were in our position I would vote in your favour. Seems though that not all "fans" of other clubs can see through the banter the majority of Leicester fans are decent people you however are not!

TheRoyalScam

Jeees thats the third spelling mistake in the one post ,i managed to edit the other two out.:thinking about::facepalm:

No malice intended, wingy - watching porpoises might just be more exciting than some of the bilge we've endured recently!

cloughie

They won't laugh as much as i did when some shitty team missed a penalty in injury tme and then conceeded a goal against,

oh what fun we had

covmark

You'd better hope your Thai owners don't get bored of watching championship football and pull the plug. Moron

Nonleagueherewecome

I'll bring the Sky Blue Coffin, you log on and see if you can get Rage Against The Machine to Christmas number 1.

Getting them to play "Wake Up" as loud as possible whilst being two inches from Fisher's face may at least drop a hint...but they'd end up dropping their instruments to punch him. Just too darn irresistible!

Is your shitty board that dull you have to come onto ours troll? Now jog on and be a good liitle focks..........:wave:..........and by the way Watford ..:D
:D:D:D

chiefdave

So what do you expect the FL to do? If they are told by SISU and / or the administrator that no agreement can be made with ACL and that there is no other suitable venue in Coventry are you expecting the FL to turn round and kick the club out the league? They can't force SISU or the administrator to accept any proposal ACL put forward in the same way they can't force ACL to agree to any proposal SISU put forward.

I think ACL have missed a trick in the PR battle here. They should have come out and said they had a game by game agreement with the administrator for the final 3 games last season and they are happy to continue on that basis until the club comes out of admin. If they made a statement like that there could be no doubt that the club moving away from the Ricoh is not a forced move, at the moment it's all they said this, no they didn't and round and round in circles getting nowhere.

250,000 are you serious Coventry's not a small village near Hinckley like Leicester. Try 316,000.

Flying Fokker

Even greater apathy than Leicester.

London 7.2 Million
Birmingham 992000
Leeds 720000
Glasgow 560000
Sheffield 512000
Bradford 467000
Edinburgh 450000
Liverpool 440000
Manchester 420000
Bristol 380000
Wakefield 316000
Cardiff 310000
Coventry 305000
Nottingham 285000
Leicester 280000
Sunderland 280000
Belfast 280000
Newcastle upon Tyne 259000
Brighton 248000
Hull 240000
Plymouth 240000
Stoke-on-Trent 239000
Wolverhampton 239000
Derby 230000
Swansea 225000
Southampton 220000
Salford 215000
Aberdeen 215000
Westminster 190000
Portsmouth

YamYam

I think ACL have missed a trick in the PR battle here. They should have come out and said they had a game by game agreement with the administrator for the final 3 games last season and they are happy to continue on that basis until the club comes out of admin.

They don't need to.

There is a lease between ACL and CCFC Ltd.

CCFC Ltd is in administration.

Administration protects and preserves the lease.

QED.......

cloughie

They don't need to.

QED.......[/QUOTE

only problem is our celebrated owners sisu/ holdings don't have a lease to play there and they claim they are nothing to do with Ltd who have the protected lease

chiefdave

They don't need to.

QED.......

I'm confused now, why was a temporary arrangement required for the last 3 games of the season?

Users who are viewing this thread