the rant thread (1 Viewer)

suzoooooo

thought id start another thread like this as them two hijacked the last one.(although it was a laff) we all got a rant about something so post it here. and plz you two(you know who you are) keep it on topic.:D

G

Gregsy!!

Suzieooooooo your right them pair of idiots ruin this forum!! CCFC1987 and Jodie should be banned!! :D:D

My only rant would be the bloody birds that keep putting holes in our milk bottle tops!! :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil: and junk mail!! :evil::evil::evil: and the ccfc ticket office staff ripping its customers off by fogetting to give them their change (sorry not a rant as that was funny!!!) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

G

Gregsy!!

And another thing why are the mens toilets in the ricoh always blocked? :? i took my little girl into one of the cubicles and it was full of toilet roll and covered in sh!t..the rim was covered in sh!t as well..iv saw this a few times last season as well. We need to find which tramp is doing this and shove their head in it!! :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

suzoooooo

Suzieooooooo your right them pair of idiots ruin this forum!! CCFC1987 and Jodie should be banned!!
icon_e_biggrin.gif
icon_e_biggrin.gif

no the instigator should be banned. This forum was so peaceful until he came along .:D:D:D .

Gregsy i no where your coming from bout the toilets at the ricoh. The amount of people including joe who have moaned about it.Wheres the bloody cleaners when you need em .

G

Gregsy!!

Suzoooooooo.....we cant ban nick hes the moderator!! :D:D:D:D:D

Are the womens toilets as bad....if not im taking my daughter in there today!! :evil::evil::evil::evil:

Bunnykins

I'm Not Gobby...............But I Do know Everything ;););)

G

Gregsy!!

Todays referee WHAT A B*****D!!! :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil: (end of rant!)
But on a brighter note i had fun teasing a certain steward!! ;):D:D:D:D:D

(DONT WORRY JODIE I WONT TELL THEM IT WAS YOU....our secret!!) :D x

G

Gregsy!!

JULIAN GRAY.........:evil:........JULIAN GRAY........:evil::evil:......JULIAN GRAY...:evil::evil::evil:.........JULIAN BLOODY GRAY!! :evil::evil::evil:....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGH!! I CANT SLEEP!!! :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Im Confused.....:eek:........Your right indeed!! :eek::p STUPID BLOODY STEWARDS!! :D:D:D:D:D

5 posts a day to play the arcade?? :eek: :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

suzoooooo

not being able to sleep wen you got work that morning :evil: then wen you get back up coz you cant sleep there is shit on telly you drink to much tea then by the time you got to go to work you get really tired and think why the uck didnt i stay in bed:D:D self rant over:)

Bunnykins

MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Oooooh I Feel better now. Phew.

suzoooooo

:mad:what annoys me is when admin on the forum close threads without even telling you why. i started a thread and it was going well. i mean ok it went slightly off topic but people were finding it funny and not just the ones writing it.it wasnt on the football bit or i would understand . it was on the general chat section where we should be able to have a laff . maybe there should be a section on taking the piss i dunno but i cant see as we have done anything wrong . if im not able to post anymore then it means i will have been banned but i just wanted to get my point across:mad:

G

Gregsy!!

Well stop f*cking about and be sensible,your an adult not a child!! ALL WE ASK FOR IS A DECENT CONVERSATION....IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?? :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

G

Gregsy!!

Im offended....i dont find it funny you lot ruining threads!! :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

To be fair i agree with you it is silly pulling the threads no-one is getting offended and we all get on well so whats the harm i ask? yes its off topic but there is not exactly people queueing up to post is there?? :D:D

And how is joe meant to find another bird if he cant chat anyone up?? :D:D

Nick

Administrator
It was locked because topics have been taken off topic all of the topic, it is not a couple of posts off topic it is more like a few pages.

It would not be so bad but it is the same conversation as last time.

All I ask is that threads are kept on topic, it was a good topic about embarassing moments and then it stopped. This puts people off posting, I have had PM's also saying this.

I am not against anybody having a laugh but there is no need to take it so far off topic and so much.

ccfc1987

so why dont we put a thread called something like take the mick thread least then it be on topic all the time,

Nick

Administrator
so why dont we put a thread called something like take the mick thread least then it be on topic all the time,

Why don't you? As long as you all don't come on and only post in that thread and have one thread that only 4 people read with no other posts :(

ccfc1987

no we would post on all threads and be serious in other threads and take mick in that one so is that fair enough

suzoooooo

It was locked because topics have been taken off topic all of the topic, it is not a couple of posts off topic it is more like a few pages.

It would not be so bad but it is the same conversation as last time.

All I ask is that threads are kept on topic, it was a good topic about embarassing moments and then it stopped. This puts people off posting, I have had PM's also saying this.

I am not against anybody having a laugh but there is no need to take it so far off topic and so much.

fair enough nick:D we will keep the micky taking to the new thread from now on.... wen we are on serious threads we will be seriousish but it will stay on topic about the topic.:D:D:D

Jodiebuck37

fair enough nick:D we will keep the micky taking to the new thread from now on.... wen we are on serious threads we will be seriousish but it will stay on topic about the topic.:D:D:D

i agree... i will also do the same :)
maybe there should be some sort nof contract for the likes of gregsy to stick to?!? :p

sorry... am off topic... last time :D:D:D

Bunnykins

:mad:what annoys me is when admin on the forum close threads without even telling you why. i started a thread and it was going well. i mean ok it went slightly off topic but people were finding it funny and not just the ones writing it.it wasnt on the football bit or i would understand . it was on the general chat section where we should be able to have a laff . maybe there should be a section on taking the piss i dunno but i cant see as we have done anything wrong . if im not able to post anymore then it means i will have been banned but i just wanted to get my point across:mad:

I Know what you mean :mad: It was getting good too. Maybe They Don't want us to have a laugh on here.

Why don't you? As long as you all don't come on and only post in that thread and have one thread that only 4 people read with no other posts :(

:( I Don't understand That. It's not our fault if only 4 people come on. Others can Join if They want to :confused:

Nick

Administrator
They dont want to though?

You can have a laugh? Try reading all of the other threads? Maybe the one that has been setup for you to chat about nothing in rather than taking threads off topic all of the time. ;)

Nick

Administrator
I dont mind people having a laugh, but when I ask members why they never post and they say because of thread hijacking etc I have to do something. :)

Users who are viewing this thread