The silence is deafening (1 Viewer)

Ashdown

If you look at the league and it's current teams and the size of their support or so called budgets, anything less than top 8 for CCFC is failure. If we had a sniff of success, crowds and revenue would rocket.

Noggin

my feeling was that this was too be a 2 year plan too and was happy with that but only 1 signing has been for 2 years, if we are going mostly 1 year signings and loans I don't see how we are building for next year in anyway.

Ashdown

my feeling was that this was too be a 2 year plan too and was happy with that but only 1 signing has been for 2 years, if we are going mostly 1 year signings and loans I don't see how we are building for next year in anyway.
Tony Mowbray may have a plan and ambition of his own for the club, I'm thinking though SISU only have ambition to ensure that the club doesn't cost them another penny whilst they are still pursuing legal avenues.

steveecov

Let's face it we are not geared up for success, and SISU after initial good intentions are not in my opinion capable of delivering. I know football has moved on but we never get to have a core of players who play more than a couple of seasons together, which the fans can get an affinity to and make you remember them. That is why players like Baker and Gary Mac are talked about still, because they were not just 1 season "here today; gone tomorrow".

steveecov

s50 years on, I can still name the England '66 team. Equally I can remember City players from the late 60s, 70s 80s and 90s. Later ones are soon forgotten and in the future will not command the same adoration by myself or I feel others.

Let's hope it's one small step taking place; Hopefully forwards. (if we get any that is.)

Users who are viewing this thread