The Sky Blues Talk Xmas Party/Bash 2016 (1 Viewer)

Bob Latchford

I'm sure we can put our views to one side for one evening at least , can't we ? without wanting to have a go at one another . a truce if you like . maybe even a football match ?
So ,where's it gonna be ? I suggest The Oak , Far Gosford Street .
What's your drink ? - Mine , Carling .
What's your meal ? Mine , Chicken Madras
Disco or Karaoke ? Mine , Both
Will Voldermort buy the first drink ?

covcity4life

sounds nice but its a shame i argue with 76% of the board

makes it impossible for me to come and spread christmass joy

enjoy though!

ccfcway

this will never happen. No way could we all agree on where to hold it, let alone what drinks to buy.

It will end up people doing there own thing, some drinking by the statue, some dressing in black, some walking to the pub, some going but taking their own drink and food, and a lot not going at all or even realising its on.

Lets hold it in Chelsea, everyone might attend then ;)

Nick

Administrator
this will never happen. No way could we all agree on where to hold it, let alone what drinks to buy.

It will end up people doing there own thing, some drinking by the statue, some dressing in black, some walking to the pub, some going but taking their own drink and food, and a lot not going at all or even realising its on.

Lets hold it in Chelsea, everyone might attend then ;)

I'd be the weirdo in the corner holding up a bit of paper on 17 minutes.

ccfcway

I'd be the weirdo in the corner holding up a bit of paper on 17 minutes.

I wont see it, as I will have my back to you for 5 mins, then will be throwing sausage and bacon at the bar to try and stop them serving

bezzer

Italia will wear his Wasps scarf and shirt, put his fingers in his ears and shout "Blah Blah Blah" to anyone who mentions franchise Rugby.

Bob Latchford

Bob Latchford

I would come just to watch the fighting ;)

Alcohol and SBT, what a mixture.
I know, what a cocktail . would be more explosive than Guy Fawks night .

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Fucking hell. A SBT Christmas party? Don't even go there.

It would be like the weirdest Big Brother you've ever seen (not that I watch it).

It would also be interesting to see if the image I have of people on here would be correct though, bet one of you is a tranny!

There would also be at least one fight, guaranteed

Samo

No offence but I don't want to actually meet you lot. I might accidentally like some of you! :eek:
I might make an exception for the CTC though. (Our vegetarian firm for those not in the know)

Brylowes

LETS HOLD IT IN CHELSEA , everyone might attend then ;)

I don't want to go to Chelsea!!

Bob Latchford

Fucking hell. A SBT Christmas party? Don't even go there.

It would be like the weirdest Big Brother you've ever seen (not that I watch it).

It would also be interesting to see if the image I have of people on here would be correct though, bet one of you is a tranny!

There would also be at least one fight, guaranteed

I'm sure it would be a very pleasant occasion with considered debate and , views listened to. whilst possibly not agreeing with but , hearing what others have to say .

CovisGod

What about a New Years drink exactly a month today ? Before / After the Bolton game ?

Even I'll come from Norfolk

Brylowes

No offence but I don't want to actually meet you lot. I might accidentally like some of you! :eek:
I might make an exception for the CTC though. (Our vegetarian firm for those not in the know)
"Cherry Tree Club" yeah let's hold it there, tofu sticks all round, hire
anXTC tribute band, then Finnish off The evening with a free for all
Down at Jimmys statue.:)
Sounds like a plan.

Bob Latchford

"Cherry Tree Club" yeah let's hold it there, tofu sticks all round, hire
anXTC tribute band, then Finnish off The evening with a free for all
Down at Jimmys statue.:)
Sounds like a plan.
XTC now there's a band from the past .

CCFC88

I'm sure we can put our views to one side for one evening at least , can't we ? without wanting to have a go at one another . a truce if you like . maybe even a football match ?
So ,where's it gonna be ? I suggest The Oak , Far Gosford Street .
What's your drink ?

Me Lager, Finchy Lager, Gareth Larger sometimes Cider, so different drinks for different needs

Bob Latchford

Me Lager, Finchy Lager, Gareth Larger sometimes Cider, so different drinks for different needs
Definitely . Lager / Cider in the Spring / Summer months - John Smiths /Guinness in the Autumn / Winter months . however , I am partial to a Cherry B / Babycham / Snowball, on a Sunday .

Bob Latchford

Bob Latchford

Can I reserve a seat on the same table as Skybluedan, SBK, Grendel, Tony, Hadji, Nick & Italia.
Money no object. :)
Soz mate , last two tickets just gone .sold to a Joy n' Timmy , apparently .

Bob Latchford

Talking of Joy , I wonder if she'll be guest of dishonour and be our pole dancer for the evening ?

Users who are viewing this thread