The SO called (1 Viewer)

Didge76

Fans on here are a complete joke. We stayed up last year by the skins of our teeth and this season we've had a decent go at it (albeit the run we're on is not good). All the moaners calling for TM's head are obviously not proper fans so stop getting on the managers / players back and support the team. It could be worse we could be down the bottom battling to stay up. If you said to me at the start of the season that we'd finish in the top half of the table I'd have taken that!!!

rob9872

We'd have all taken it at the start but not when we were top 16 games ago and have since beaten only 3 poor sides.

Samo

Fans on here are a complete joke. We stayed up last year by the skins of our teeth and this season we've had a decent go at it (albeit the run we're on is not good). All the moaners calling for TM's head are obviously not proper fans so stop getting on the managers / players back and support the team. It could be worse we could be down the bottom battling to stay up. If you said to me at the start of the season that we'd finish in the top half of the table I'd have taken that!!!

Vic Handbag.jpg

Gazolba

So we can never complain because it could be worse? Well it can always be worse unless we are bottom with no points.

Malaka

You are totally missing the point. We have thrown away a terrific opportunity, we were all over this league and now we are piss poor. If we started off piss poor and climbed to this current position I would agree with you. But this form is unacceptable. We have demonstrated that we are more than capable of beating anyone in this league. there can be no excuses for this shite we are enduring at the moment.

Littlewood CCFC

Completely agree there are sad people on here.. nothing but moan all day.. even if we win today you'd get some moron posting ' seasons over ' now haha. We are 3 points off the playoff with a game in hand we ca nstill do it

Gint11

I believe we will turn it around. However this is what happens when your a team full of loans. I appreciate it's difficult to attract etc but this only gives you short term success if anything. Platform to build isn't there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ajsccfc

Before the season started I'd have jumped at the chance to be where we are right now, but our recent form is shit no matter how you dress it up.

Gint11

Same. On last seasons efforts we have massively improved on league position but as pointed out, when we have been top 5 all season and top on 2 occasions with several thumping wins, it raises the bar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

luwalla

Actually i dont think you would,,, win today and everyone is back on a high and we are back on track... But we didn't!!
Our un for the last 3 mobths is now as bad , if not wirse than the last 3 months this time last season! Not good

thewards5579

Well ive been to every game since 1964 when i was 9 years old, now reluctantly I say sack Mowbray tomorrow

Sent from my Harrier Mini from EE using Tapatalk

letsallsingtogether

Funny how some fans just accept that we should watch that shit today and sit there quietly.
I worked for over 2 hours to earn that money to go and watch them, they never gave a shit out there today.

Nick

Administrator
Funny how some fans just accept that we should watch that shit today and sit there quietly.
I worked for over 2 hours to earn that money to go and watch them, they never gave a shit out there today.
Exactly, it's not good enough. The only bit of passion was lameires booting their player.

The Lurker

We are closer now to 18th place then we are 2nd.

Considering 3 months ago we were top that downfall is unacceptable and doesn't look like stopping. How any fan can justify recent performances is a fool and clearly haven't watched us lately. Can't see where the next win is coming

Nick

Administrator
We are closer now to 18th place then we are 2nd.

Considering 3 months ago we were top that downfall is unacceptable and doesn't look like stopping. How any fan can justify recent performances is a fool and clearly haven't watched us lately. Can't see where the next win is coming
The only way it would happen is if something changes massively

The Lurker

The only way it would happen is if something changes massively

Scary thing for me we haven't got the players to come to chance anything. People go on about our squad and how good it is, times like this show it isn't all that. Too many has beens like hunt and fortune. Not players we can rely on to get us out the mess

Users who are viewing this thread