the special one (1 Viewer)

blueflint

how long does he have left at chelski

bringbackrattles

I wouldn't feel sorry for these managers in the top flight when they get booted out as they get massive pay offs. Sherwood for example is going to get 2 million quid for several months of work with Villa at the bottom of the table.
In fact that's why many I reckon keep applying for these manager jobs as they know whatever happens they can soften the blow of getting sacked by getting a obscene pay off.

I think they should stick by him. Last season they were outstanding, this season they're having a blip. Stand by the manager who has proven he's no Andy Thorn as he will turn it around next season.

bawtryneal

I don`t care ........ Hate the man and hate the fans and hate the owner

In fact hate everything about the top 5 or 6 premier league teams

I don`t care ........ Hate the man and hate the fans and hate the owner

In fact hate everything about the top 5 or 6 premier league teams

I know a Chelsea fan, grew up in Landan and supports his local team from his youth. Thoroughly nice bloke, more people should support their local teams.

Grendel

I think they should stick by him. Last season they were outstanding, this season they're having a blip. Stand by the manager who has proven he's no Andy Thorn as he will turn it around next season.

He represents all that is wrong with football. He lacks the leadership and longevity skills of Ferguson. His teams lack the flair and enjoyment of Wenger. He is a poseur who ritually uses his position to abuse anyone and anything that stands in his way. Referees, opposition managers, medics, the Reading ambulance service - anyone and anything is open to abuse. Yet when it is turned round the prickly sensitivity is there for all to see,

A bully and a coward. Only the Premier League Brand would make a hero out of this oafish individual. He is getting his just deserts. Sacking him would be too kind. Let him see the season out and lets enjoy the ridicule of the Classless One.

bringbackrattles

Brian Clough was full of himself but he was also funny and eccentric with it and he never ever castigated referees and told his players to do the same. He is the typical bully great at dishing it out but if anybody stands up to him he throws his toys out of his pram. The Special One tag is slipping away to be replaced with The Boring One !

Sick Boy

He represents all that is wrong with football. He lacks the leadership and longevity skills of Ferguson. His teams lack the flair and enjoyment of Wenger. He is a poseur who ritually uses his position to abuse anyone and anything that stands in his way. Referees, opposition managers, medics, the Reading ambulance service - anyone and anything is open to abuse. Yet when it is turned round the prickly sensitivity is there for all to see,

A bully and a coward. Only the Premier League Brand would make a hero out of this oafish individual. He is getting his just deserts. Sacking him would be too kind. Let him see the season out and lets enjoy the ridicule of the Classless One.

Great post that!!

lifeskyblue

It doesn't happen all that often but.....I totally agree with Grendel. Mourinhio is boring and boorish: he believes his own hype and encourages his teams to bend and break the rules. This season his antics over the physio showed his true colours and every press interview just confirms he is paranoid. He has good/great players but this season they aren't playing for him. He needs to look at himself not the refs, not the FA, not the media, not other managers.
Rattles mentioned clough. For me the difference tween clough and mourinhio is two fold. Firstly clough turned average players into champions of Europe. By and large he didn't buy top players but developed them. And secondly he drilled into his teams to play football, not disputed decisions but get on with the game. Yes he could be annoying. But for me the tag 'special one' was made for Brian not Jose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccfctommy

Have to agree, great manager no doubt. But this is the guy who once poked Tito Villanova in the eye when at Madrid then called him 'Pito' Villanova. I can take him or leave him but this season he has got more embittered, blaming referees more etc. He started the season badly with that daft business with the physio, all avoidable. If he loses v Liverpool, Chelsea will sack him as they are getting more and more embarrassed by his behavior.

bringbackrattles

It doesn't happen all that often but.....I totally agree with Grendel. Mourinhio is boring and boorish: he believes his own hype and encourages his teams to bend and break the rules. This season his antics over the physio showed his true colours and every press interview just confirms he is paranoid. He has good/great players but this season they aren't playing for him. He needs to look at himself not the refs, not the FA, not the media, not other managers.
Rattles mentioned clough. For me the difference tween clough and mourinhio is two fold. Firstly clough turned average players into champions of Europe. By and large he didn't buy top players but developed them. And secondly he drilled into his teams to play football, not disputed decisions but get on with the game. Yes he could be annoying. But for me the tag 'special one' was made for Brian not Jose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Been reading a lot recently about Cloughie and he hated any of his players abusing refs as he never did it,and many referees said it was a joy going to Derby or Forest when Clough was there as they knew they'd get respect etc. Both Mourinho and Old Big Ead have and had massive ego's but Clough had humour along with his arrogance,while Jose has become a bore and a whinger.

Users who are viewing this thread