The Tinkerman Does It Again ! (1 Viewer)

skyblue_55

The unnecessary changes , that haven’t helped our cause , must stay with Robins .
Collins , not the step up in the goalkeeper department that I thought he would be , but still better than Wilson …… where is he ?
Kitchin , a clumsy at times center half , but better at passing & heading than Binks …..what’s he done ?
Bidwell , a solid performer, again messed about with & not improved on with Dasilva’s performances … why …… is there a Chelsea bias here ???
Why change a back 4 , that’s done well ( but conceded goals ) ???
Why have we stopped passing & moving , as highlighted not just tonight , but against other opposition ???
We all saw the lack of forward momentum tonight , as we looked so pedestrian & seemingly uninterested at the task ahead ……with the crescendo of boos at half time , not good to hear , but a true evaluation of what we had witnessed ……why …… tiredness forget that
Robins , over to you

messiahrobins

Well the change of formation is fair enough with Sakamoto out as who else can play that role?
Dropping Wright makes no sense.
Dropping Bidwell makes no sense
The goalkeeping situation is a disaster zone a i fail to see how a manager cannot by March of a season know his no.1
The defence is shambolic as it seems the manager hasnt the first clue what his best defence is.
We needed Mason- Clark in January even if it meant spending an extra 2 million as we are so short in the wide areas. We needed a target man striker who can play the lone striker role as neither Simms or Godden can, Simms might learn the role, Godden just doesnt have the attributes and at 32 never will.
Robins i suspect agrees with the above. King for whatever reason didnt want to spend the money.

Legia Sky Blue

I was surprised MR stuck with 5 at the back into the 2nd half last night. Surely he won't play that system at home to Rotherham! I hope he does tinker again though and play our strongest defensive unit against them which I believe is Collins in goal with a back 4 of MVE, Thomas, Kitching and Bidwell. That then allows an extra player to impact the game further forward.

bawtryneal

Because two of the players mentioned above have had flu/virus this week.
Stop f’ing moaning and give MR some credit.

Users who are viewing this thread