the undateables (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Cant work out if I find it heartwarming or explotative

Grendel

Depends if it is that life model with a stutter.

I felt sympathy with the chap with the genetic deformity of being born in Sunderland.

stupot07

Think it's a bit of both tbh, and depending on the people on the programme. Not watched this weeks yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Sky_Blue_Daz

This weeks was very heartwarming, the guy from Sunderland seems a lovely chap
Rays a top guy too

Otis

I wish this programme came out over 12 years ago. I then probably wouldn't have married my missus.

stupot07

This weeks was very heartwarming, the guy from Sunderland seems a lovely chap
Rays a top guy too

Yeah, just watch it. It was very heartwarming. The guy with the Tourette's tick at the end as he carried his bride over the threshold - "love you" was brilliant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Nick

Administrator
Glad they got married.

Got to love the leeds fan with his tambourine though, tempted to get one!

Sky_Blue_Daz

When she started to cheer for Barnsley :)

dancers lance

Cant work out if I find it heartwarming or explotative
I fight this battle a bit when I watch this, but I came to the conclusion that these people deserve a shot at anything, just like the rest of us. Channel 4 has always been great at making this sort of thing, thought provoking, close to the edge, awkward to watch, showing disabilities for what they are and how they affect people, day to day. In fact, I couldn't think of another TV organisation, in any other country, that would make and show some of the things 4 has over the years. Could you imagine a production company pitching the idea for this TV Show in other countries.........would never happen.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Daniels reaction to getting a date was priceless

Real

I love the program. I always get the impression the people who organise the dates are false, sitting there trying not to laugh, but behind closed doors they are laughing their bollocks off.

Users who are viewing this thread