The walking dead starts again tonight (2 Viewers)

skybluegod

Christ, watching first one in latest series with the horse bit. Already stupidity.

I know the episode you are talking about but can't remember the exact one for love nor money.

On the more important note- what puppy did you get?

skybluegod

You can't see any improvement, Houch?

The scripts seem better and it has changed style somewhat.

I wasn't as keen on the first episode as others were on here, but accepted it was laying down its foundations.

The next two or three I thought were good though, but last week's was dull.

I think they had to try and take it in a slightly different direction, as the whole thing had become a bit stake and formulaic.

Hopefully the Whisperers are going to propel the thing forwards too.

Agree with this totally, first episode was boring but to be expected. Next 4/5 were pretty good, and then last episode was back to boring. I think the show has some life to it, but needs to keep the momentum, as people's interest is now waning.

Nick

Administrator
I know the episode you are talking about but can't remember the exact one for love nor money.

On the more important note- what puppy did you get?

The one with the horse was the first in the new series, the other one with the intro was a while back!

She was / is a french bulldog with a hatred for zombies and strange music.

Otis

The one with the horse was the first in the new series, the other one with the intro was a while back!

She was / is a french bulldog with a hatred for zombies and strange music.
Not as bad as mine. She barks at black people and those in wheelchairs.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Otis am I right in thinking your dog is a cockapoo?

I have a Cockapoo and she barks at black people too
Must be a trait

Otis

Otis am I right in thinking your dog is a cockapoo?

I have a Cockapoo and she barks at black people too
Must be a trait
Yeah, cockapoo.

It's embarrassing. She doesn't do it so much these days though.

I now have her focused on gay people and gingers.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
What about Black people in wheelchairs? She must go bleedin' mental!
My Chihuahua just goes mental at anyone in hi-vis clothing, emergency vehicle sirens and just about any bloody animal that appears on TV! Apart from that, he's great!
16179415_10154419183051636_4663525383702509030_o.jpg

IMG_2801.JPG

IMG_1377.jpg

Otis

Mine is a nutter. Anyone who comes up to her to fuss her and she turns away and is not interested.

Anyone who is not interested in her and doesn't care for dogs and she is jumping all over them making a fuss and wagging her tail.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Ours is very excitable I’m sure that’s the cross breed in her but she is great company

And very loving

ajsccfc

Really liked that, aside from the customary slow episodes this season has been a lot better. I've never found the show scary, but them mooching about a foggy graveyard is the closest they've come to the horror genre. Looking forward to the sexy cheerleaders being stalked by Whisperers!

Otis

Really liked that, aside from the customary slow episodes this season has been a lot better. I've never found the show scary, but them mooching about a foggy graveyard is the closest they've come to the horror genre. Looking forward to the sexy cheerleaders being stalked by Whisperers!
Agree. On both points.

ajsccfc

Best part about the unexpected bit at the end too
was how unexpected it actually was. We knew Coral was probably off, Andrew Lincoln confirmed he was leaving and Maggie's gone off to her home planet for a while with Poochie, this seems like the first time a fairly prominent character has bought it completely out of the blue, which was vital to make these new guys look a threat into the next half. More of this! Kill all the boozy teens but leave Darryl's dog alone

skybluegod

was how unexpected it actually was. We knew Coral was probably off, Andrew Lincoln confirmed he was leaving and Maggie's gone off to her home planet for a while with Poochie, this seems like the first time a fairly prominent character has bought it completely out of the blue, which was vital to make these new guys look a threat into the next half. More of this! Kill all the boozy teens but leave Darryl's dog alone

I agree, could tell he was going to die in some way though when he agreed to stay behind, there has been a lot of emphasis around him not going out there because he needs to lead...

I think only 2 of the episodes have been crap this season episode 7 was awful and one of the earlier ones too.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Seen a trail for the next part of the series

ajsccfc

Based on Ezekiel being a happy and content husband, I've got him lasting no more than three more episodes

Otis

Yeah, mow them down now before they all start posting on TinCanStringBook and start nattering about anorexia and how no-one understands them.

Wonder what's going to happen with Negan now.

Conditiond enough to generally be onboard with the new world, or still capable of getting in leagues with the likes of the Whisperers?

skybluegod

Yeah, mow them down now before they all start posting on TinCanStringBook and start nattering about anorexia and how no-one understands them.

Wonder what's going to happen with Negan now.

Conditiond enough to generally be onboard with the new world, or still capable of getting in leagues with the likes of the Whisperers?

In the trailer, we see him returning to the Sanctuary...

I see him being onboard with the new world, I think he might become a part of the community for this and maybe next season, in some way at least to help beat the Whisperers.

skybluegod

I see him being onboard with the new world, I think he might become a part of the community for this and maybe next season, in some way at least to help beat the Whisperers.

From what I have been told he joins the community in the comics anyway.

Otis

That's why Darryl will live forever, he's a miserable bastard. The man's got it sussed!
And it's always saved him because he's never got loved up.

You get into a twosome and it's not going to be long until you are back to a one-time again.

Otis

Yeah, agree. Negan to the rescue.

I've not seen the trailer yet.

skybluegod

Yeah, agree. Negan to the rescue.

I've not seen the trailer yet.

It will be a good change, as i really like his character and his personality- always confident (just hopefully not a dick now)
It's a quite good, not a lot to see, but you hear some food snip its.

Sky_Blue_Daz

You seen the change in Negans attitude and old personality return almost Immediately in last night episode.
I would like to know who unlocked the cell

Otis

Just watched the trailer now.

One thing I picked up on was Michonne wielding her sword to cut someone down.

It wasn't the usual look of determinism and steel emanating from her, she had a look of vengefulness and pain and hurt.

Someone very close to her is going to die I think.

Otis

You seen the change in Negans attitude and old personality return almost Immediately in last night episode.
I would like to know who unlocked the cell
My guess is Gabriel. He had sort of given up on him, though at the same time, probably didn't seem him as any kind of threat.

ajsccfc

I thought they'd just left it unlocked by accident, but it could be Gabriel trying to prove a point. Imagine if the whisperers are surrounding someone and out of nowhere Negan turns up with Lucille smashing the shit out of them, instant hero

Users who are viewing this thread