The welcome to new members thread (3 Viewers)

NorthernWisdom

I think some deserve to be welcomed. I'll kick off by saying a warm welcome to @CovWasp who's obviously a genuine, sincere, and honourable poster who is here to only post what they feel is right, to add to the conversation.

It's always good to have new members happy to engage in the football chat, who are straight down the line upfront posters like they clearly are.

Yep, we need more who are so genuine about where they stand, and don't want to poke.

Liquid Gold

Enjoy them while they last.

If they had anything decent to post they'd have been here long before now. The act is just so clear to see now it isn't worth proper engagement.

NorthernWisdom

I’m happy to engage in chat about all sports for the record. I am looking forward to Ireland Scotland tomorrow not so much England tonight! Also have the cricket today which should be entertaining. In regards to City, planning to attend Bristol city away work dependant. Annoyed to have missed Luton. I think we are too good to go down as long as Gyo and O’hare stick around all season. I would like to see Hamer leave in January.
Which kabaddi team do you support?

Gynnsthetonic

I’m happy to engage in chat about all sports for the record. I am looking forward to Ireland Scotland tomorrow not so much England tonight! Also have the cricket today which should be entertaining. In regards to City, planning to attend Bristol city away work dependant. Annoyed to have missed Luton. I think we are too good to go down as long as Gyo and O’hare stick around all season. I would like to see Hamer leave in January.
Afternoon Cllr Maton!

rob9872

Hi I'm also new. I love mainly SISU, Wasps and vote Labour, I'm shop steward for our union at work and want a fair society for everyone. I admire only Harry and Meghan from the Royal family. I think teachers work the hardest and they along with the NHS all deserve huge pay rises. I look forward to engaging with you all on these and CCFC matters over the season 👍

Philosorapter

Labour so needs fresh faces and a new way of doing things in Coventry.

It's about getting down to your local CLP and making life hell for them by organising and taking away all their powers. You don't need to wait till election time.

Users who are viewing this thread