"They just seem to support one of those clubs that never do anything during a season" (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
What did they do last season? They got shown up by us on the first game of the season....

pusbccfc

The sad thing is its true...

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
I guess its just the reputation we have now, I don't think many teams will look out for their fixture with us as we are probably one of the most boring teams in the league from other fans points of view. It does feel like we just make up the numbers at the moment.

ashbyjan

Just as some deluded city fans still think that when we play teams like donny or peterborough we just have to turn up to win then I am sure most teams in this division look upon us as a 3 point banker, certainly at home and probably at "fortress" Ricoh as well. Most have forgotten our premiership past and just see us as a below average championship team with little money and even less ambition.

PhilWasn'tBabb

Hay, Portsmouths alright, (sorry I feel required to stick up for them) I might have been down south too long me thinks :eek:

There fans are better than the scummers down the coast IMO. :slap:

I think there fans know there going to be in for a few years of not doing much, a bit like ourselves.

im-confused

We don't really do much in a season.. but we still managed to do the double over them and without conceding a goal..

ajsccfc

I think the good thing is that nobody responded petulantly to a fairly accurate article written for an opposition fansite. Obviously if everyone here wrote about the other 23 clubs not a single disparaging word would be said.

Covstu

i wouldnt disagree with this statement also the comment on if we have more loyal fans we could have the finances to move back up.....sadly never happen

rob9872

Let em keep thinking that and whilst all these big teams are dismissing us, we'll sneak up on em and finish the heady heights of ...

... 17th

Users who are viewing this thread