They're laughing at us already (1 Viewer)

messiahrobins

The fucking cockney c@nts. Hope we smash them. Hope the lads go in with the attitude we are Coventry City and we dont give a f@ck who you are its just another match to win.
If Anthony plays we can target him to get him sent off. Get Bidders to leave one on him early then keep in his ear about his off field issues and i can guarantee Anthony will snap. We could do the same with Rashford as well.
Absolutely lets do whatever it takes to win this, use all the dark arts. Adi hopefully riles them up as well.

Jamesimus

I don't think the person that started the thread meant to do it or knows anything about football outside the Premier League...

View attachment 34610
I have no gripes with any Manchester Athletic fans reading this. See you red socks at Wembley! It’s been a while for you all so if you get lost just ask someone in SKY BLUE - we all know the way, it’s our second home these days.

pusbccfc

So many good songs for Wembley.

We support our local team 🎵
You only live round the corner 🎵

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

So many good songs for Wembley.

We support our local team 🎵
You only live round the corner 🎵

Do you live in Manchester, do you live, do you live in Manchester. 😂

Blind-Faith

Let them laugh, let them underestimate us, let them take the piss.

Let’s take it to them and give them a good run for their money. Treat it as our cup final. We’ve got nothing to lose. On that day, everyone who isn’t a Man United fan, will be a Coventry fan and backing us.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

It’ll be a fun game, a lot more entertaining than most expect, Im pretty sure it’ll be similar to the wolves game in terms of being a back and forth like basketball, and I believe it is possible that we could come out on top, if we do win I’ll take great pleasure in winding up my mate who supports Man Utd (surprise surprise he’s been to Manchester less than I have, I’ve been there twice 🙈)

Otis

I think there's a fair bit of balance there and many fans saying they need to respect us. In fact, there's quite a number saying it won't be easy and we are a good side

What's the difference between what some of those are saying and what many of ours were saying about Maidstone?

I know it's a wider gap, but still.

I don't see many saying it's only Coventry and totally dismissing us.

Hardly anyone laughing at us at all to be honest.

Otis

Yeah and personally I think we should play the "we have little chance" card. 😂

Robins too. Downplay it and say it's the league we are concentrating on.

Let's give them a false sense of security. 😂

We know that if Man U play well, we are going to get soundly beaten, so let's just let them be supremely confident.

After all, we are just lowly little Coventry Town aren't we.

I predict 7 nil to the reds. 🤪

Users who are viewing this thread