Things that annoy you (13 Viewers)

fernandopartridge

Posh fucking coffee shops...... I love my coffee but when you go into these places where you get that annoying impatient look when you do not know what you want instantly then they ask for your name to put on the cup. No just make my fucking coffee and that's that!
You been in any poncy hipster ones where they've got an array of different filters with different names? I paid over £3 for a coffee made in a V50 or something. Felt like I'd been mugged.

Nick

Administrator
Groups of lads who meet in said places :(

That time I heard one "lad" say to his mate how he would meet him in "pret" for a "Catch up" made me feel sick. Why wasn't he asking his mate to smell his fingers and go for a pint? What's wrong with the world?

dutchman

Families who walk in a line taking up the whole aisle in a supermarket but walk really slow. They then look as if you have pissed on their grandmother when you have the cheek to walk through their line or overtake them.
I could fill this forum with the things that people do in supermarkets.

How about shelf stackers who think its your job to keep out of their way?

rob9872

Jeans and shoes and anywhere establishment that request you wear them.
I prefer jeans and shoes to suit and trainers that now seems the norm. Those people, usually music industry it seems, really are cunts!

Covstu

Groups of lads who meet in said places :(

That time I heard one "lad" say to his mate how he would meet him in "pret" for a "Catch up" made me feel sick. Why wasn't he asking his mate to smell his fingers and go for a pint? What's wrong with the world?
Yep what happened to the Friday pint

oakey

1) Supermarkets. Don't get me started on kids (big enough to walk) inside the body of the trolley.
Lazy kids, overindulgent parents, slack standards all round.

2) Parents who ignore their kids when they are in a public place and get really chippy when some adult speaks to their child without first gaining their permission in writing.

rob9872

Don't you love it when a kid you've never seen before stares at you for no reason and when you look back at them they suddenly shout "Mum, that man is staring at me!"
Paedo alert!! :)

Sick Boy

Families who walk in a line taking up the whole aisle in a supermarket but walk really slow. They then look as if you have pissed on their grandmother when you have the cheek to walk through their line or overtake them.

Those who do it on the street, especially when one of them suddenly stops without warning.

eastwoodsdustman

The pretentiousness of real ale...warm beer....ffs.

Went to the micro brewery in fargo a few weeks ago before going to see a gig. They were all there stroking their beards and admiring their ale. It tasted like shit but they were too far up their own arses to see it. The beer was rancid but they were loving it.

oakey

The pretentiousness of real ale...warm beer....ffs.
Can't agree with that one. I hate ice cold drinks. Beer should not be too cold or no flavour IMO.

The 'Can I get?' Drives me mad.

Another Americanism creeping in is the lack of prepositions creeping in,
The board will meet Thursday ... no, it will meet ON Thursday.

American, ON the weekend is replacing British AT the weekend. Grrr
We need to make a stand.

Nick

Administrator
Can't agree with that one. I hate ice cold drinks. Beer should not be too cold or no flavour IMO.

The 'Can I get?' Drives me mad.

Another Americanism creeping in is the lack of prepositions creeping in,
The board will meet Thursday ... no, it will meet ON Thursday.

American, ON the weekend is replacing British AT the weekend. Grrr
We need to make a stand.

JEEZ. I was going to post the "can I get" yesterday when I had been stood behind a bloke in a queue who kept saying it. "Can I get one of those?", "Can I get one of these?" Fuck off mate.

eastwoodsdustman

Don't you love it when a kid you've never seen before stares at you for no reason and when you look back at them they suddenly shout "Mum, that man is staring at me!"

If I see a kid in a shop playing up I give them a look to let them know I'd smack theor arses so hard that it'd sting all day. It scares them shitless and they usually slope off around their parents legs sheepishly.

Nick

Administrator
If I see a kid in a shop playing up I give them a look to let them know I'd smack theor arses so hard that it'd sting all day. It scares them shitless and they usually slope off around their parents legs sheepishly.

As long as you aren't smacking other people's kids arses in shops?

It does piss me off when people's kids play up. At the gym there is a club of kids who do sports and they have no respect for anything at all and their parents don't say a thing.

If I went somewhere and caught my daughter trying to rip a door handle off for example, she would be in trouble and it would be guaranteed she would never do it again.

R

RB1992

People who stare down whilst pissing at urinals. What are they looking at?

I understand you need to adjust your aim at the start, but I don't understand why some men feel need to look down the entire time, especially when they're shoulder to shoulder with others? Are they checking out everyone else's cock? Or just scared that theirs might run off unless they keep watch on it?

skybluegod

People who come up to the bar to order, then spend 5 minutes talking to their mate, instead of ordering, then complain when you serve the next customer in line, despite the fact that you asked if they were waiting but continued to fucking talk.

And another one, where it's busy and a group of people are waiting at the bar, then when you come around to them and they suddenly decide that it's a good time to ask what everyone else wants, taking about 10 mins and pissing off everyone else.

R

RB1992

....people who pay way too much attention to what others are doing at the urinals.....

Not at all - just a thought that occurred to me whilst pissing at the work urinals just then.

I go in, I sort my aim, then I look straight ahead or up whilst piss is in progress. Even doing that, out of the corner of your eye it's almost impossible not to notice the awkward muppet next to you, staring down, and to the side, at my cock. Why? I know it's ridiculously big mate, but come on. Sort yourself out.

Nick

Administrator
People who have to update their Facebook to tell everyone they're at the gym, saying that we all know if you don't tag yourself at the gym the workout doesn't count.....

The other day there were 2 women, came in and took a selfie on the treadmill. Jogged for about 2 minutes, went on leg weights for about 5 minutes and then went.

Covstu

People who come up to the bar to order, then spend 5 minutes talking to their mate, instead of ordering, then complain when you serve the next customer in line, despite the fact that you asked if they were waiting but continued to fucking talk.

And another one, where it's busy and a group of people are waiting at the bar, then when you come around to them and they suddenly decide that it's a good time to ask what everyone else wants, taking about 10 mins and pissing off everyone else.
I used to work in a bar years ago and hated people who used to queue for ages and then still didn't know what they wanted. Equally annoying was people who ordered one at a time! Yes I can remember more than one drink and also I don't mind walking back and forth for each fucking drink!

Users who are viewing this thread