Things that annoy you (12 Viewers)

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Ikea I hate it!!!!!, why do you have to look at everything before you get to the till?

Went a couple of months back with wife for a small table for my lad, I didn’t realise this, was delighted I found the ‘last’ one picked it up carried it for a bit til my wife saw me and explained the process! Ffs!

bringbackrattles

They don't make decent buckets anymore. As a window cleaner you need a solid bucket,but they only last a month or so and start leaking. A woman customer moaned today that her floor was wet due to my bucket leaking ! This is a serious problem and will be on News At Ten tonight.Help !

vow

They don't make decent buckets anymore. As a window cleaner you need a solid bucket,but they only last a month or so and start leaking. A woman customer moaned today that her floor was wet due to my bucket leaking ! This is a serious problem and will be on News At Ten tonight.Help !
Stay strong bro.

richnrg

are you sure that it wasn't HER bucket that was leaking (i.e. too much tea)?

Covstu

Brexit for you...

Nick

Administrator
Road works on side roads and by schools that pop up just as they go back to school.

Kids have been off for 2 and a bit weeks and nothing, day they go back they decide they want to dig the road up outside them to cause traffic.

bringbackrattles

Bucket update. Mr Patel said it'll last months. So far so good, customers happy no wet floor. Mr Patel did a George Formby impression "when I'm cleaning windows. " It wasn't very good !

ccfcrob

people that say "yeah, no"
someone in my office often says "yeah yeah, no no"

do you mean 'yes', in which case say 'yes'. Or do you mean 'no', in which case say 'no'. But don't say both. You c**t.
My missus does this on a daily basis. Really winds me up!

Another one is "oh well I/We/They always do that sometimes"

Well which is it, you either always do it, or sometimes do it. Idiots

Otis

People who say good morning to you when it is the afternoon.

I want to slit their throats, the twatty bastards!

Otis

More amusing than annoying, but wish they would get stuff right.

Pizza Piazza at Fargo Village on Friday evening. The blurb says 'Exactly what it says on the tin.' So, pizza surely?

Nope! Sausage and Cider.

????

Screenshot_2018-04-23-08-43-31.png

Nick

Administrator
Bucket update Newsflash. Been and got new bucket from local Indian shop. The owner says his buckets are the best in town. You can all sleep well tonight now this serious and life threatening event has come to a peaceful conclusion. But if it leaks within a month I want my money back !

Get those thick rubber buckets? Wont ever break!

bringbackrattles

Get those thick rubber buckets? Wont ever break!
Had one of them the handle came off ! Strange incident on the round today. A woman I have a chat with was talking,then she quickly went in when her husband came out.I know him and he paid me,but said " he didn't want his neighbours knowing his missus was alone in the house during the day, he was on a shift and that was the first time I'd seen him for ages. "
I said no problem if he was worried etc.
Strange though when you can't have a chat with a customer ? But he said could I stop talking with her ? Think he may be a bit jealous ?

skybluesam66

so went to the local for a meal last night and was driving, so asked for a coke with it
"We dont serve that any more - only pepsi max , as we no longer serve sugary drinks"

Sorry every alcoholic drink has sugar!
Also most of their menu is full of fat - and as for the calorie count of their desserts

so I can either
Drink and drive - no thankyou
Or drink something which i dont like

bringbackrattles

Rain pisses me off. As I can't work when it pours down.
Like today it has not stopped yet, I've given up and come home. I like cold dry weather but this constant wet stuff is doing my head in. It can rain as much as it likes on days off, but I now feel like Noah looking out from his Ark saying : " Come on now this is taking the piss ! "

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Going to be controversial, but Simon Thomas.

No not having that personally. He is obviously coping best by public grieving today started following him on Instagram just after his wife’s death and seeing his daily posts to his son etc give me a reality check.
But out of interest why?

Nick

Administrator
No not having that personally. He is obviously coping best by public grieving today started following him on Instagram just after his wife’s death and seeing his daily posts to his son etc give me a reality check.
But out of interest why?

Obviously it was awful what happened and I can pretty much understand how his young lad feels at the minute.

If it is helping him and his son deal with things then great.

"Simon Thomas reveals all his son wants for Christmas is his mummy back"
"Simon Thomas shares moment he went back into his bedroom for the first time"
"Simon Thomas' son sleeping in his own room again"

It's just stuff like that. I am all for raising awareness and people talking about things but something about it just seems off and sits a bit differently.

Covstu

Obviously it was awful what happened and I can pretty much understand how his young lad feels at the minute.

If it is helping him and his son deal with things then great.

"Simon Thomas reveals all his son wants for Christmas is his mummy back"
"Simon Thomas shares moment he went back into his bedroom for the first time"
"Simon Thomas' son sleeping in his own room again"

It's just stuff like that. I am all for raising awareness and people talking about things but something about it just seems off and sits a bit differently.
It’s difficult when you are a public figure I guess. Give him a break!

Covstu

Parents who think they are the only parents in the world.. Whilst I appreciate that its new to some people, just hearing about how tired they are etc etc. Its always something worse that you have ever experienced! No Jane, you are no different to anyone else who has had kids FFS!

richnrg

people that ride those fucking 'lying down bikes', or whatever they're called.
159439_f520.jpg

what assholes!

Captain Dart

shmmeee

so went to the local for a meal last night and was driving, so asked for a coke with it
"We dont serve that any more - only pepsi max , as we no longer serve sugary drinks"

Sorry every alcoholic drink has sugar!
Also most of their menu is full of fat - and as for the calorie count of their desserts

so I can either
Drink and drive - no thankyou
Or drink something which i dont like

Sugar is far far far worse than fat for your health.

Users who are viewing this thread