Things that annoy you (24 Viewers)

ccfctommy

The fact that some shops (Boots and WH Smiths) give you a receipt with everything.

A got a receipt after buying a bad of peanut M&M's today. I'm not going to take them back.

Gaaaaaaaah.

Otis

The fact that some shops (Boots and WH Smiths) give you a receipt with everything.

A got a receipt after buying a bad of peanut M&M's today. I'm not going to take them back.

Gaaaaaaaah.
Should definitely take them back if they are bad.

richnrg

Haven't heard this in a while to be fair but, people who after you've enquired as to their well being reply - "Not three bad".
AAAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!

'Not' anything at all is a shit answer, I always think.
e.g. "Not bad", "Not too bad" etc. Why tell me what you are 'not'?
If your 'good' then say so - e.g "good, thanks".

richnrg

people that don't say the word 'pounds' when asking you to pay for something, as if they are embarrassed to be asking you for money.
e.g. "so that's 78 to pay please".
I'm very tempted to hand over the amount in pence, instead.

shmmeee

people that don't say the word 'pounds' when asking you to pay for something, as if they are embarrassed to be asking you for money.
e.g. "so that's 78 to pay please".
I'm very tempted to hand over the amount in pence, instead.

Are you my old maths teacher?

Whenever you forgot the units he’d always say with a smug grin “78 what? 78 bananas!?”

wingy

There's a bit of a vacuum today and I've been Channel hopping and came across 'joe Black , half way through it's 3hr-40 mins .
That alone is infuriating enough but Jesus the audio or more pertinently Brand Pitts dialogue is so whispered /mumbled makes me want to pull my hair out.
He Wasn't alone in this and music across it half the time don't help, pressing volume up and down didn't even solve it but it wasn't a problem for Anthony Hopkins .
Hilarious scene with Pitt adopting a West Indian accent had me rolling though.

Nick

Administrator
When you take a child swimming in the splash pool and there are grown men there without children.

oscillatewildly

Car boot sellers who assume everybody else present needs to feel the benefit of their full volumed in car stereo system blasting out (more often than not) Ronan Keating or sealion dying's Titanic 'theme'.

shmmeee

Kids that are way too old to be on the play equipment. Be a normal teenager Chantelle and come back after dark with a bottle of 20/20 if you want a go on the swings.

Malaka

Would you like a cup of tea?
Err yes please.
Do you have sugar in it?
No thank you, I'm sweet enough.

So predictable and so annoying

richnrg

Variegated leaves. Bloody hate them!

Leaves: Either be green, or don't be green. But don't be green with crappy bits of white on you - it looks shit.

(Very gardening related annoyance)

Mcbean

Eastenders - what a thoroughly miserable shouty program - i cant even take the trailers - i dive for the remote - when will people realise its not real life

Users who are viewing this thread