Things that annoy you (31 Viewers)

Robinshio

Add to this British people who form a queue in a foreign airport more than an hour before takeoff and deciding it’s the queue to board even though it’s in the completely wrong place and then becoming ultra passive aggressive when they’re no longer at the front.
for me its the Europeans who clap when the plane lands - FFS what are they expecting -

Sick Boy

for me its the Europeans who clap when the plane lands - FFS what are they expecting -
It's more of a southern European custom amongst the older generations...it makes me laugh considering how bad some of the driving can be in Italy and Spain.

The British queuers are more annoying though but it's always great to 'push in' to see their reactions.

Hertsccfc

It's more of a southern European custom amongst the older generations...it makes me laugh considering how bad some of the driving can be in Italy and Spain.

The British queuers are more annoying though but it's always great to 'push in' to see their reactions.
I don't understand why people want to be first onto the plane. It's just longer sitting in uncomfortable circumstances.

Alkhen

Dont know if it already on here but loyaly cards can't stand them.Went into a shop in my one horse town the 1 that matches a rival before Chrismas (wifes chose not mine) .Sure enough they were matching them on veg if you had 1 of their know everything cards and wanted potatoes 15p a bag without a card six times the cost of with 1.
Only one that annoys me is the Co-op one. You have to pay to get a card. They can feck off.

Totally missed that their 5 items for £6 (Pizza, Ice-cream usual junk) is now only for card holders. Only noticed when I was home. All the prices were super high, Cart Dor ice-cream was £4 on its own pre discount. Pretty sure they bank on a few mugs like me

wingy

Only one that annoys me is the Co-op one. You have to pay to get a card. They can feck off.

Totally missed that their 5 items for £6 (Pizza, Ice-cream usual junk) is now only for card holders. Only noticed when I was home. All the prices were super high, Cart Dor ice-cream was £4 on its own pre discount. Pretty sure they bank on a few mugs like me
Not next time hey!

LastGarrison

I don't understand why people want to be first onto the plane. It's just longer sitting in uncomfortable circumstances.
Usually tight fuckers who don't want to pay for a checked bag so they squeeze all there clothes into a carry on bag and then squeeze it into the overhead lockers.

Sick Boy

Usually tight fuckers who don't want to pay for a checked bag so they squeeze all there clothes into a carry on bag and then squeeze it into the overhead lockers.
I’ve also noticed that it’s not uncommon for non-priority passengers to board with a larger suitcase too just because the ground crew can’t be arsed.

NorthernWisdom

Having been on a Spanish plane in the late 70s/early 80s, I can well imagine the euphoric applause when it actually gets to its destination!

robbiekeane

And another thing…people queuing/scrambling for the on flight toilet for a 1hr20 minute flight. What the fuck is wrong with these people that you can’t hold a piss (I think/hope?) for 1hr and 20 minutes. They’re usually getting told off by the flight attendants because the seatbelt sign is off for like a minute on them flights.

Same with the food when everyone’s ordering shitty plane meals for about $10 for their short flight. Doesn’t annoy me that one as much just puzzling.

But yeh, people desperate to get onto the plane first which means sitting longer, and then desperate to get off immediately to the point where they forget all manners

Must be an anxiety thing

fernandopartridge

My terrible memory of verbal discussions - I'm supposed to be on leave until 8th January but forgot I'd verbally agreed to write a report for a client before Christmas, now having to work at this time to get it done.

Hertsccfc

And another thing…people queuing/scrambling for the on flight toilet for a 1hr20 minute flight. What the fuck is wrong with these people that you can’t hold a piss (I think/hope?) for 1hr and 20 minutes. They’re usually getting told off by the flight attendants because the seatbelt sign is off for like a minute on them flights.

Same with the food when everyone’s ordering shitty plane meals for about $10 for their short flight. Doesn’t annoy me that one as much just puzzling.

But yeh, people desperate to get onto the plane first which means sitting longer, and then desperate to get off immediately to the point where they forget all manners

Must be an anxiety thing
I think it is an anxiety thing, but that is no excuse for losing all manners. Agree on flight food and I don't understand why some people can't seem to go any time without eating. This includes at football matches, cinema etc. I would never buy food on a plane or at a match.

robbiekeane

I think it is an anxiety thing, but that is no excuse for losing all manners. Agree on flight food and I don't understand why some people can't seem to go any time without eating. This includes at football matches, cinema etc. I would never buy food on a plane or at a match.
I mean why would you unless you had absolutely no other option and you were starving? Both are horrendously overpriced and taste like shit and most of the time you are a matter of an hour or two away from significantly better options.

Cinema I always buy coke/fizzy drinks before from the supermarket. The only exception for cinemas is them bougie ones that serve wine ill treat myself a glass of red haha cause its pushing it a bit to sneak one in

OffenhamSkyBlue

There are times when you might want to eat something on a plane. A few years ago, we were flying out of Brum to go skiing. As some of you will know, i'm sure, they usually have a number of ski flights leaving for various destinations from various operators all within a short space of time, to mesh with the resort transfer coaches at the other end. So i think there were 4 flights going around 6am on this particular day. This appeared to have come as something of a surprise to the management at Birmingham airport, who had only staffed 2 check-in desks for 4 flights!
So we turned up 3 hours in advance of our flight and nearly missed it! We were unable to take advantage of the amazing catering offering at the airport (I use the term sarcastically - and nothing was open at that time of the morning anyway), so were hoping for the advertised bacon roll on the Thomson flight. We were in row 9 and they had run out of bacon rolls (and indeed, any tepid food) before getting to us "We didn't expect the demand to be so high for a hot snack on a flight packed with people who had been up since silly o'clock getting to a hopelessly disorganised airport". Wankers!

I now drive!

OffenhamSkyBlue

The wank-fest in the media over the child not quite winning a pub game. My definition of a sport is something you can't play while wearing your slippers.

oakey

Try South America. They all clap like seals. Mind you some airports you land above the clouds, scary stuff ... Quito, La Paz. So locals have good reason for applause

Mcbean

Tell you what, i'd be mightily fucking relieved to land safely if i was flying into Tokyo Haneda any time soon!
On a serious note the video showed those Japanese people doing exactly what they were told to do and all got out of the passenger plane - can you imagine a flight to Malaga 😮people would be fighting to get their bags out before it landed - I was pretty shocked it happened in Japan as they are a very exactlng people

ovduk78

All the disposable vapes that are discarded wherever the user is whenever they are finished with. How did they even make it to market? Did nobody mention the environmental issue of millions of these things ending up in landfills all over the world and never ever decomposing?

wingy

All the disposable vapes that are discarded wherever the user is whenever they are finished with. How did they even make it to market? Did nobody mention the environmental issue of millions of these things ending up in landfills all over the world and never ever decomposing?
Must be relying on the users decomposing pretty quickly?

Sbarcher

Those w**kers at the PO who knew they were sending innocent people to prison and paid themselves bonuses. Also Fujitsu for developing a flawed system and keeping quiet about it. Whole thing stinks and I'm quite annoyed.
Yes I know there's another thread, but I wish to show my annoyance in the correct place.

robbiekeane

Those w**kers at the PO who knew they were sending innocent people to prison and paid themselves bonuses. Also Fujitsu for developing a flawed system and keeping quiet about it. Whole thing stinks and I'm quite annoyed.
Yes I know there's another thread, but I wish to show my annoyance in the correct place.
I had to stop watching the tv series half way through an episode. It was getting my very pissed off and anxious and at the moment I’m trying to be stress free and going through a bit of a hippie zen phase and that was not in line hahah

chiefdave

there's been some Fujitsu staff who have said they were asked by the PO to investigate and when they reported back that there was a problem with the system and it wasn't people stealing money they were pushed out

fernandopartridge

Banks what is happening .
Email, please let us know where your income comes from, insulting.
Online high interest,9 months in, it's from a pension fund,fook off you nosey bastard's,go catch the criminals instead of harassing people.
Not defending the banks but blame the government who put these obligations upon them. It's stupid really, as if serious criminals will be flowing their cash through their Barclays current account.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

TomRad85

I think its been done before and it may sound a bit mean but fuck it. I absolutely cannot stand generic overseas fans of Premier League football. Saw a Gyokeres post recently and there's talk of he used to play Coventry, who are Coventry? Coventry are shit so he can't be good etc... the lack of knowledge pisses me off but actually what pisses me off more is if we do something similar to say Brighton in the coming years they'll all be licking our arses and frankly I don't want it.
Support your local teams, cunts.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

NorthernWisdom

I think its been done before and it may sound a bit mean but fuck it. I absolutely cannot stand generic overseas fans of Premier League football. Saw a Gyokeres post recently and there's talk of he used to play Coventry, who are Coventry? Coventry are shit so he can't be good etc... the lack of knowledge pisses me off but actually what pisses me off more is if we do something similar to say Brighton in the coming years they'll all be licking our arses and frankly I don't want it.
Support your local teams, cunts.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Wait until the Sky Blue franchise sets up in Dubai, New York, Sao Paulo...

ccfc922

The faux "help with gambling" campaign, when the fun stops etc.

Fuck off you patronising fuckers, it's only fun when you win, that's the idea of it. You lose, n it's a massive waste of time and money.

ccfc922

I'm the same with supermarkets.

Full of wankers them. Went in big tesco for a bottle of water just before Xmas, n full of dawdling, oblivious pricks spending all their/benefit given money on absolute shite n stood about near the exit chatting shite to each other.

Users who are viewing this thread