third party interested in ccfc ltd. (1 Viewer)

O

odysseus

Sure I read a few days ago that a third party had shownxan interest in ccfc. Wonder how that is progressing. Be interesting if mr appleton announces ccfc ltd awarded to the third party. Never heard who they were....keeping their cards close to their chest.

Snozzer

I wondered if there might be a link to the Port Vale owner who stepped down last week. Can't recall his name but he's a Coventrian.

quinn1971

Norman smurthwaite...he said he would have helped out a while ago but he never reslised we were in trouble..well he does now..possible joint bid with haskell...would be pretty hard to turn that bid down.the money would be there ?

rupert_bear

A contact of mine has consistantly mentioned to me an arab oil rich family called Qata, very interested in acquiring a UK football club and were rumoured to be sniffing around Cov some months ago. Now could sisu broker a deal with someone they see as a way of getting a decent slice of their money back with a little help from their friends (D.Ruban & Partners)

Ccfcisparks

A contact of mine has consistantly mentioned to me an arab oil rich family called Qata, very interested in acquiring a UK football club and were rumoured to be sniffing around Cov some months ago. Now could sisu broker a deal with someone they see as a way of getting a decent slice of their money back with a little help from their friends (D.Ruban & Partners)

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Perryccfc

You mentioned a while back about you were well in the know. Can't remember what it was we had an argument about. But pretty sure what you were claiming was utter rubbish. Much the same as this I expect

Users who are viewing this thread